**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

The moon landing conspiracy dudes are the funniest. You know what would be cheaper than paying off the tens of thousands of people that would be necessary to keep a lid on a hoax that massive?

Going to the ******* moon.

It's conversations like these that remind me I miss @Hackenberg - Banned more than several dead relatives.

• Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's conversations like these that remind me I miss @Hackenberg - Banned more than several dead relatives.

The games actually don't even happen. It's AI generated holograms and the fans who go to the stadium each week are all suffering from a mass shared Mandela effect delusion.

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Bad read stupid decision by Rodgers

Risky throw but for him to get his hand out there, let alone pick it off was just a really nice play. Didn’t need to be thrown though. That int just gave the Steelers all the momentum. Can’t do that.

• Upvote 1

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]" name="SCRUNO" userid="[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] Yeah, its an exaggeration.

I don’t think so. That drive is going to determine the game

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Russ has to ask Ciara for permission for sex on his birthday and you think she's eating a$$?  Riiiiight.

I have a feeling Russ spends most of his time in the gimp box at home

• Haha 1

That interception changed the entire trajectory of this game. The Jets were up 15-6 in total control and starting the 2nd half with the ball. 
Instead we are now clinging to a two point lead and who knows how seriously Sauce is injured. 
Typical f*cking Jets incompetency 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2