We are playing with too much anger and not enough enjoyment

Oh dear

It really is over, isn’t it 

I liked Rodgers better when he was just an arrogant QB doing discount double checks 

Though in a way this is just another way of saying the team has been pressing 

Here’s a thought:  winning is more fun than losing, so maybe try doing more of the things that contribute to wins 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve been as critical as anyone lately but I actually think this comment by him is spot on. Essentially saying they are feeling the pressure and not playing free. Playing tight leads to a lot more errors which makes sense. I do think team has played to not disappoint (failing miserable) and not to just play football free and fast.

Now if they will correct it that’s a different thing

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

10 hours ago, ppls17 said:

I’ve been as critical as anyone lately but I actually think this comment by him is spot on. Essentially saying they are feeling the pressure and not playing free. Playing tight leads to a lot more errors which makes sense. I do think team has played to not disappoint (failing miserable) and not to just play football free and fast.

Now if they will correct it that’s a different thing

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It's fun going to Disneyland after winning the Super Bowl.

Whatever ends up happening (and, right now, it looks like the typical Jets' disaster) I'm still grateful to AR8 for agreeing to come here and take on the near-impossible challenge that is the NY Jets.
I agree with this sentiment... Sucks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

27 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Whatever ends up happening (and, right now, it looks like the typical Jets' disaster) I'm still grateful to AR8 for agreeing to come here and take on the near-impossible challenge that is the NY Jets.

Agreed he's confirmed that bad QB play is almost impossible to overcome.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bad OL play.  Just like ZW had to deal with (though ZW had a worse OL, worse receivers, and a worse CS).

The team around Rodgers is miles better than what was around Zach Wilson, including the OL.  Zach sucked and Rodgers sucks.  They aren't mutually exclusive.