JetNation.com Mentioned in the NY Times

Maxman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sullivan? When was i going to be informed that you have a last name?

I am so sorry that you had to find out like this. I tried to protect you all and I am sad my secret has been exposed. I ask for privacy at this time.

Please repost and retweet this link though, that is not an invasion of my privacy. :-P

Thanks. Hopefully it will be good for the site, having a link on the NY Times should attract a lot of new visitors.

Congrats Max! Really nice mention. Just try to keep the server up during the game on Sunday, okay?

Well done. Seriously. The Times is a pretty big deal. But I'm surprised you used your maiden name in the article.

They cut out the part about how I missed the last game because I was climbing Mountains. :-P

what did Sean Deegan tell the NY Times? :lol:

Corey Kilgannon: Sean, what can you tell me about New York Jets fan sites?

Sean Deegan: Mine is the best. As far as the others are concerned, **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

**** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

Corey Kilgannon: Thank you for your time Sean. That was very insightful.

Corey Kilgannon: Sean, what can you tell me about New York Jets fan sites?

Sean Deegan: Mine is the best. As far as the others are concerned, **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

**** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** * *** ****** ****** ** *** *** * * ******* ***. ** ***** *, ****** *** **** ***** *** **** ** ******. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****. **** *** ***** ***** ** ******* *** ** ****.

Corey Kilgannon: Thank you for your time Sean. That was very insightful.

POTWN

In all seriousness, that's pretty cool, Phil. Congratulations.

I AM surprised they didn't get Deegan's view, though. I mean, he IS an "expert" that can be consulted in the "Ask the Experts" forum on his board. I always wanted to ask him what he learned while playing defensive end at Southern Connecticut that can shed some light onto the greatness of Lawrence Taylor.

Archived