Anybody remember these two idiots from draft day?

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) No, violence is not my method.

2) They're not my friends, but if I had your real name, and shots of you on TV, I wouldn't post them here and call you an idiot. Maybe that's just me though.

Like that would matter? Some random dudes talking crap about me on a message board has no impact on my life in the least bit. I think some people take it a bit too seriously. What is klecko going to do, hurt their feelings? I have no idea who they are but from your description they seem like attention whores to me. They probably love this thread.

I was pissed at the moment too. I felt that if we wanted different QB then Clemens shouldve got a Veteran that can clock mange. What makes this guys idiots? Sanchez did lose at least 2 games by himself and really hasn't had great season probably 5th worst this season but then again he is a rookie so he can get better and he has a lot of promise.

I was pissed at the moment too. I felt that if we wanted different QB then Clemens shouldve got a Veteran that can clock mange. What makes this guys idiots? Sanchez did lose at least 2 games by himself and really hasn't had great season probably 5th worst this season but then again he is a rookie so he can get better and he has a lot of promise.

This.

You are all acting like chicks right now.

+1

Plus, I really don't see any problem with calling someone an idiot when they do something idiotic.

Gary Vaynerchuk is a successful entreprener, but that doesn't exonerate him from being called out for his idiotic mugging for the camera at the draft.

A lot of successful people do idiotic things. People are generally stupid. The people considered smart are the ones that do less stupid stuff than others.

He has brought this team to AFC title game and has outplayed 2 pretty good

QB's in Palmer and Rivers, you cant always look at the statlines

+1

Plus, I really don't see any problem with calling someone an idiot when they do something idiotic.

Gary Vaynerchuk is a successful entreprener, but that doesn't exonerate him from being called out for his idiotic mugging for the camera at the draft.

A lot of successful people do idiotic things. People are generally stupid. The people considered smart are the ones that do less stupid stuff than others.

How do you "+1" me, then follow it up by doing exactly what the rest of these nancy's are doing??? :confused:

Yes.

No, it doesn't. It also makes it hard for the 'idiot' label to stick.

No it doesnt, you could be a pretty good wine seller and an idiot at football. Not to say that he's an idiot personally, if Sanchez doesnt pan out then it wont be him thats wrong.

Just saying, didnt really understand the wine company and nytimes bestseller approach. Nothing to do with the vid.

I was following him on twitter at the time...but stopped soon after cause...oh god are his tweets pointless and douchey. Anyway I also watched one of his shows after the draft and he was explaining his reaction. To paraphrase, he was upset because he didn't know what the team gave up to move up to number 6 to get Sanchez and was upset because what he thought it would take to move up was not worth Sanchez (at the time i think most teams were asking for David Harris) but once he knew that we gave up absolutley nothing important he was fully behind the move and loved Sanchez.

So either he got pissed because he thought Tanny was an idiot and gave up too much to move up before actually finding out what was given up.

he had someone specific in mind he wanted the Jets to draft, and was going to go nuts over any player, and ended up having to backpedal

or he strategically positioned himself in front of an ESPN camea in a Jets jersey just as they were about to pick and flipped out just to make sure he got on TV and youtube clips of this pick forever so if Sanchez turns out to suck he can call himself a genius and say he was right or if Sanchez is good he can be self depricating and say he's glad to be wrong.

I was following him on twitter at the time...but stopped soon after cause...oh god are his tweets pointless and douchey. Anyway I also watched one of his shows after the draft and he was explaining his reaction. To paraphrase, he was upset because he didn't know what the team gave up to move up to number 6 to get Sanchez and was upset because what he thought it would take to move up was not worth Sanchez (at the time i think most teams were asking for David Harris) but once he knew that we gave up absolutley nothing important he was fully behind the move and loved Sanchez.

So either he got pissed because he thought Tanny was an idiot and gave up too much to move up before actually finding out what was given up.

he had someone specific in mind he wanted the Jets to draft, and was going to go nuts over any player, and ended up having to backpedal

or he strategically positioned himself in front of an ESPN camea in a Jets jersey just as they were about to pick and flipped out just to make sure he got on TV and youtube clips of this pick forever so if Sanchez turns out to suck he can call himself a genius and say he was right or if Sanchez is good he can be self depricating and say he's glad to be wrong.

We have a winner!!!!

Archived