Lawrence Taylor Arrested For Rape

flgreen

The pimp, Rasheed Davis, 36, shot and killed a 16 year old in 1994 at a houseparty. He was charged with manslaughter and spent 14 years in prison. He was paroled in 2008.

There's the problem. The girl was killed and he's back on the streets at a fairly young 34. I bet he learned a lot too in the big house.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He might as well have, and Roger Goodell has to be loving the fact that attention is off a current player.

I'm not sure if it was on here or possibly CNN's website, but there were grumblings along that lines of a setup, I believe LT's wife was the one bringing it up?? Regardless, that'd make for one hell of a made for tv movie if Goodell set it up...eff that, it'd make for a hollywood movie.

I'm not sure if it was on here or possibly CNN's website, but there were grumblings along that lines of a setup, I believe LT's wife was the one bringing it up?? Regardless, that'd make for one hell of a made for tv movie if Goodell set it up...eff that, it'd make for a hollywood movie.

Speaking of Hollywood movies for TV this could be like the next joey buttafuoco amy fisher story lol.

If this ends up being a set up I think we just found what will be bigger in this town than a Jets SB. This isnt good lol.

The 20 to life was back when they were reporting forcible rape and battery. Later it came out the the pimp and not LT hit the girl and the rape charge was based only on the age of the victim. 1-5 is for the 3rd degree rape he is currently charged.

here is what i find interesting.. she is 15... ( she might look 18, but still young) she comes into the room and she has bruises all over her face and (this next part is speculation) she probably is not acting like a traditional "pro" she is possibly scared.. yet LT still has intercourse with her.. even if it wasnt "forced" and the rape charges are only because of her underage.. i cant see how a bruised up possibly scared teenager is a turn on.

he is a piece of crap...

if he really just wanted to get his rocks off...order a pay preview adult film.. use the complimentary lotion and tissues in the hotel.. and it would only cost him the price of the movie.. and he wouldnt be in this mess.

ugh.

here is what i find interesting.. she is 15... ( she might look 18, but still young) she comes into the room and she has bruises all over her face and (this next part is speculation) she probably is not acting like a traditional "pro" she is possibly scared.. yet LT still has intercourse with her.. even if it wasnt "forced" and the rape charges are only because of her underage.. i cant see how a bruised up possibly scared teenager is a turn on.

he is a piece of crap...

if he really just wanted to get his rocks off...order a pay preview adult film.. use the complimentary lotion and tissues in the hotel.. and it would only cost him the price of the movie.. and he wouldnt be in this mess.

ugh.

No brain. No self control. He's pathetic.

I actually don't understand why prostitution is illegal in the US. In most countries around the world, except probably the middle east, prostitution is legal, and the government regulates and taxes it. In Germany you won't find 15 year old prostitutes, they can't compete with the established brothels because people will of course trust those areas more.

Since the economy is in shambles in the US, I say legalize drugs and prostitution, and tax both of them. We have to figure ways to get the economy back on track, rather than wasting more resources on witch hunts.

Incidentally I've never used drugs or a prostitute. I have a lot of friends that use both regularly, and they're all really well adjusted and actually socially they are all healthier than I am. I think the average person has no problems with either.

I actually don't understand why prostitution is illegal in the US. In most countries around the world, except probably the middle east, prostitution is legal, and the government regulates and taxes it. In Germany you won't find 15 year old prostitutes, they can't compete with the established brothels because people will of course trust those areas more.

Since the economy is in shambles in the US, I say legalize drugs and prostitution, and tax both of them. We have to figure ways to get the economy back on track, rather than wasting more resources on witch hunts.

Incidentally I've never used drugs or a prostitute. I have a lot of friends that use both regularly, and they're all really well adjusted and actually socially they are all healthier than I am. I think the average person has no problems with either.

+1000000000

I was thinking the same thing. The Nevada prostitution laws should be adopted nationwide. In Nevada, the working girls must register (and of course age is verified) and they have to routinely submit to STD testing. The government has absolutley no business telling 2 consenting adults that they can't have sex if money is involved. It's like telling someone they can't sell their car, pet, or artistic services to name a few. Why should it matter if a person is selling or buying sexual services. They are both adults and know all of the risks. What is really comes down to is morals, and the government should not be dictating what is moral and what is not.

The same can be said of drugs, as long as they are not sold or shared with minors. I guess I can understand the concern over the hard core drugs, but if it is taxed it would pay for prevention and treatment programs. I really can't believe pot is still illegal as it is less harmful than smoking and booze. Think of all the drug related violence it would eliminate.

Oh Boy.

Look, I'm not sure if it's because you guys are young, and a little naive, or if you're purposely stirring the pot but,

I'm not going to go all feminist rant on you here, (I'm not a feminist) but I'm more than a bit concerned, not by your posts, but where you chose to post them.

I know there are women out there who willfully, and consensually engage in sex for pay. And yeah, I personally am disturbed by the notion, I do find it morally repulsive. Like it's just a product to sell for profit. Oh yeah, I have to get some bread and milk at the supermarket and then buy some sex at the sex store. Sorry, it just doesn't sit well with me.

But back on topic, yes, some woman do willfully and consensually engage in this. I suppose that's what you're imagining when you support your desire to legalize it.

However, this thread, this situation, it's alledged that the "prostitute" I put it in quotations because this is really a 16 year old runaway (who was 15 in the past month) who was forced, physically to have sex, punched in the face and told she would get even worse if she didn't perform, not some 20 something year old looking to pay her college tuition,

and doesn't care because her clients are all harmless suburban middle and upper class married men, or a 30 year old woman preying on geeky rich old political men in DC. A 16 year old who was beaten, and told she would be beaten even worse if she didn't have sex

with her John.

Do you want that to be legal? Do you think legalizing prostitution would have prevented this? Do you think this is good for the economy?

Legalizing prostitution probably won't change this at all. Why? Because the "good" prostitutes, the one's you envision, don't get caught. They don't get busted. They, and their clientele do it quietly, and consensually,

You know you does? The one's like this girl (15) and wants out, the druggies who do it to support their addictions, and the ones who are homeless and desperate.

Another thing, those "good prostitutes" they also charge more, so there will still be a demand for cheaper ones. And they'll still find them, illegally.

Also, neither Nevada, nor Germany are the throphy case places for legalized prostitution that you make them out to be.

And the beat goes on.

.....However, this thread, this situation, it's alledged that the "prostitute" I put it in quotations because this is really a 16 year old runaway (who was 15 in the past month) who was forced, physically to have sex, punched in the face and told she would get even worse if she didn't perform, not some 20 something year old looking to pay her college tuition,

and doesn't care because her clients are all harmless suburban middle and upper class married men, or a 30 year old woman preying on geeky rich old political men in DC. A 16 year old who was beaten, and told she would be beaten even worse if she didn't have sex

with her John.

Do you want that to be legal? Do you think legalizing prostitution would have prevented this? ........

I do not know if I want prostitution to be legal, frankly haven't thought it through. However, since this incident involves kidnaping and violence, nobody wants what happened in that motel room to be legal.

Could legalizing prostitution have prevented this? Possibly, since Taylor apparently paid $300. That's high enough that attractive women would wilfully work for it. Even if the legal ones charged $500, I think guys like Taylor would pay the extra money and keep away from whatever the street thugs have to offer.

.....Legalizing prostitution probably won't change this at all. Why? Because the "good" prostitutes, the one's you envision, don't get caught. They don't get busted. They, and their clientele do it quietly, and consensually,,,,,,,,

If prostitution were legalized, nobody would get caught, so they would merely be engaging in legal activity.

.....Another thing, those "good prostitutes" they also charge more, so there will still be a demand for cheaper ones. And they'll still find them, illegally.

Okay, you will probably never be able to stop the illegal quickie for $50 or so. But Taylor paid $300, and that is getting pretty close to where the market would likely go if prostitution were legal. And he wouldn't have to deal with the likes of that pimp, everything would be nice and above board.

Again, there are disadvantages to consider in the legalization of prostitution which I have not listed, and I honestly have not made up my mind on the issue.

However, this thread, this situation, it's alledged that the "prostitute" I put it in quotations because this is really a 16 year old runaway (who was 15 in the past month) who was forced, physically to have sex, punched in the face and told she would get even worse if she didn't perform, not some 20 something year old looking to pay her college tuition,

with her John.

THAT is what i am taking about lady...

and EVEN if LT didnt punch her and EVEN if he THOUGHT she was 19... she was probably very scared.. and yet LT wanted to get his rocks off so bad he dismissed all of this.

he had sex with a girl whose face is bruised up..

REALLY????????

i do wonder if he has any daughters?

OY!

and EVEN if LT didnt punch her and EVEN if he THOUGHT she was 19... she was probably very scared.. and yet LT wanted to get his rocks off so bad he dismissed all of this.

REALLY????????

OY!

First, LT isn't exactly a rocket scientist. He's a moron with a huge ego.

Second, most men are pigs.

I always thought that prostitution was for those who couldn't get it on their own through mutual consent. Maybe I am old fashioned that way...the only time I paid for prostitution was when I was on R&R in Bangkok many, many years ago...we (military) all did. Maybe except for Tiger Woods dad...right.:rolleyes:

First, LT isn't exactly a rocket scientist. He's a moron with a huge ego.

Second, most men are pigs.

When these men you are referring to act piggish, would that make the women they are rolling in the mud with sows?

Sowish behaviour? Is there even such a word?

I always thought that prostitution was for those who couldn't get it on their own through mutual consent. Maybe I am old fashioned that way...the only time I paid for prostitution was when I was on R&R in Bangkok many, many years ago...we (military) all did. Maybe except for Tiger Woods dad...right.:rolleyes:

I've never hired a prostitute. May have crossed my mind but C come before P and no way I get past the Chinese Food listing in the Phone book.

I've never hired a prostitute. May have crossed my mind but C come before P and no way I get past the Chinese Food listing in the Phone book.

Here you go Crusher...Just what you ordered, now you can have BOTH!!!!

good_sushisized.jpg

REALLY????????

OY!

Pardon me if it's known that she was beaten up before or during LT's escapades...but couldn't that have happened afterwards? And I don't think it's fair to take her fright for granted, you don't know how long she's been a prostitute.

Not to excuse LT for his actions, but his level of douchebaggery goes down big time if the girl's face was not bruised beforehand, and if he genuinely believed her to be over 18. Sometimes it's hard to tell, I don't know.

Oh Boy.

Look, I'm not sure if it's because you guys are young, and a little naive, or if you're purposely stirring the pot but,

Look up any contoversial topic in Jetnation history, and you'll find someone bring this up at some point. It's bull****. Just throwing that out there.

Could legalizing prostitution have prevented this? Possibly, since Taylor apparently paid $300. That's high enough that attractive women would wilfully work for it. Even if the legal ones charged $500, I think guys like Taylor would pay the extra money and keep away from whatever the street thugs have to offer.

Yeah, that would be the bees knees if we could legalize it, so that only the atrractive women would be available for sale. :lol:

Seriously, think of all the women in your life. How many of them do you think will be willing to do this if it becomes legal?

If it's more than zero, than please, don't answer this, seriously. ;)

If prostitution were legalized, nobody would get caught, so they would merely be engaging in legal activity.

yes, I realize this. But legality won't deter nor promote this. In my opinion. The women who freefully choose to do this, are already doing it.

Okay, you will probably never be able to stop the illegal quickie for $50 or so. But Taylor paid $300, and that is getting pretty close to where the market would likely go if prostitution were legal. And he wouldn't have to deal with the likes of that pimp, everything would be nice and above board.

They're are prostitutes who charge $500/hour right now. Even in the legal places, pimps are still involved.

v

Pardon me if it's known that she was beaten up before or during LT's escapades...but couldn't that have happened afterwards? And I don't think it's fair to take her fright for granted, you don't know how long she's been a prostitute.

Not to excuse LT for his actions, but his level of douchebaggery goes down big time if the girl's face was not bruised beforehand, and if he genuinely believed her to be over 18. Sometimes it's hard to tell, I don't know.

Again, she's not a prostitute WE, she's a barely 16 year old.

Victim statements to police claim she was beaten before meeting LT.

His DB level is pretty low, no matter what at this point.

Archived