Mike Francesa calls the Jets organization "common trash" on the air

Matt39

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's a smart man. like rushbo, he knows how to get ratings, and get paid

don't ever lose sight of that, it's all about ratings and paychecks

he understands the fans general mind sets and hang ups

he tortures mets fans and jets fand by disrespecting the team and fans, and they eat it up

listen to 1050 !!!!!

he's a smart man. like rushbo, he knows how to get ratings, and get paid

don't ever lose sight of that, it's all about ratings and paychecks

he understands the fans general mind sets and hang ups

he tortures mets fans and jets fand by disrespecting the team and fans, and they eat it up

listen to 1050 !!!!!

francessa is the equivelant to a clown.he knows how to get ratings and is willing to act like a fool to get them

If you ask JiF he'll tell you that the douche is Revis. :blink:

Pretty off topic and out of no where here...but yes Darelle Mevi$ is complete and utter douche. Hell of a player, but a douche nonetheless.

Liars, me first, bigger than the team players are douchebags. Mevi$ falls in that category. I'm sorry I've offended you by calling you favorite player a douche. Its obviously hurt your feelings. It really shouldnt be a big deal, we just might have different standards for putting someone in the douche category.

Pretty off topic and out of no where here...but yes Darelle Mevi$ is complete and utter douche. Hell of a player, but a douche nonetheless.

Liars, me first, bigger than the team players are douchebags. Mevi$ falls in that category. I'm sorry I've offended you by calling you favorite player a douche. Its obviously hurt your feelings. It really shouldnt be a big deal, we just might have different standards for putting someone in the douche category.

Until he gets his greedy a$$ in camp...he is a major douche. In epic proportion. :puke2:

Haven't listened to him in forever. Apparently he now walks around the house in an ascot sipping tea pretending he's not a fat Italian guy from Long Island. He owuld have us believe doesn't curse up a storm when he and Parcells's horses run out of the money again.

There is this whole mem now that Rex is a bad guy because he curses. Sorry-but in 2010 America this is how young and middle-aged guys talk, especially when no women are present, whether we pretend otherwise or not. Dropping a few "F" bombs is not the end of the world. Anyone who says otherwise is a prude-like Veal Fatcessa.

Haven't listened to him in forever. Apparently he now walks around the house in an ascot sipping tea pretending he's not a fat Italian guy from Long Island. He owuld have us believe doesn't curse up a storm when he and Parcells's horses run out of the money again.

There is this whole mem now that Rex is a bad guy because he curses. Sorry-but in 2010 America this is how young and middle-aged guys talk, especially when no women are present, whether we pretend otherwise or not. Dropping a few "F" bombs is not the end of the world. Anyone who says otherwise is a prude-like Veal Fatcessa.

God **** ****in right, mother ****er.

Parcells has the worst Sailor mouth in history, but have you ever heard Fatscessa complain about Tuna?

I have been away since Thurs but I listened to Mike's show. I will post more later but what a clown he is. If it isn't how Parcell's did it, it is the wrong way.

Rex curses. Wow. Shocking.

what I dont get is that parcells swore like a sailor.

if francessa wanted to really be a jerk, then u would think he would at least pick a topic that wasnt the same MO as parcells..

its odd...

I have been away since Thurs but I listened to Mike's show. I will post more later but what a clown he is. If it isn't how Parcell's did it, it is the wrong way.

Rex curses. Wow. Shocking.

To play some Devil's Advocate here (who, me? No way!), the Jets better win under Rex or this regime will be remembered as the ultimate clown-shoes operation in NFL history. If you're going to kick dirt on the Tom Landry/John Wooden model of coach and, instead, be irreverent and give the appearance of a pirate horde, then you have to be willing to accept that the entire world is going to point at and spit on your team until they win a championship. And if it NEVER happens? Forget about it, you're a perpetual punch line a la the Mets. Jets fans will never admit to this, but if Rex was the coach of the Dolphins and he let the Dolphins fill up news streams with trash talk before they ever even sniffed winning the division, everyone in NY would be absolutely disgusted with his behavior. Every one of you. But it's the old, "Yes, he's a jerk, but he's OUR jerk" situation: everyone's an ******* until they're wearing your team's jersey (Patriots/Randy Moss; Cowboys/T.O.; Cowboys/Deion; Jets/Jason Taylor). It's cool to circle the wagons around "your guy," but let's not act like people outside the Jets organization don't have a point when they shake their heads at what's going on with this team.

To play some Devil's Advocate here (who, me? No way!), the Jets better win under Rex or this regime will be remembered as the ultimate clown-shoes operation in NFL history. If you're going to kick dirt on the Tom Landry/John Wooden model of coach and, instead, be irreverent and give the appearance of a pirate horde, then you have to be willing to accept that the entire world is going to point at and spit on your team until they win a championship. And if it NEVER happens? Forget about it, you're a perpetual punch line a la the Mets. Jets fans will never admit to this, but if Rex was the coach of the Dolphins and he let the Dolphins fill up news streams with trash talk before they ever even sniffed winning the division, everyone in NY would be absolutely disgusted with his behavior. Every one of you. But it's the old, "Yes, he's a jerk, but he's OUR jerk" situation: everyone's an ******* until they're wearing your team's jersey (Patriots/Randy Moss; Cowboys/T.O.; Cowboys/Deion; Jets/Jason Taylor). It's cool to circle the wagons around "your guy," but let's not act like people outside the Jets organization don't have a point when they shake their heads at what's going on with this team.

agree......

but win meaning consistent playoffs and a deep run every once in awhile..

i dont think they actually have to win SB to avoid being laughing stock

agree......

but win meaning consistent playoffs and a deep run every once in awhile..

i dont think they actually have to win SB to avoid being laughing stock

It would be nice to be a consistent force in the NFL for awhile, with the accent on "consistent." I'd sign up for a really good run right now, pirate horde or not. :lol:

It would be nice to be a consistent force in the NFL for awhile, with the accent on "consistent." I'd sign up for a really good run right now, pirate horde or not. :lol:

yup.........

thats what I always told JGBs and little JGBs.

The key to me as a fan is to have a team consistent enough to always be in playoff hunt. That way virtually all the games mean something from a rooting POV.

Its great in Nov/Dec to have your team in hunt so when you are watching game it really means something. making playoffs is then gravy and a deep run is even better.

BUT, nuthin worse for a fan, then to be in late Oct/Nov and literally be out of playoff race and have meaningless games.

not everyone can handle swagger

it's cool

This...excellent post. You have to walk the walk if you continue to pound your chest. That's just the way it is. The sky will be filled with vultures waiting to take a bite if Rex doesn't win at a high rate including a SB...if we don't, Rex will move on to another job...us fans will take a beating forever.

Archived