Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gameday Information:  

• Parking lots open at 8:00am.
  • Will Call opens at 10:00am.
  • Stadium gates open at 11:00am, and player warmups start at about 12:00pm.
  • Kickoff is at 1:00pm.
  • This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
  • National Anthem performed by Jesse James Decker.
  • Halftime: Cheer on youth football teams from around the Tri-State area.

Be sure to cheer along with Jeffrey O., the J-E-T-S chant leader selected in a fan vote. He is located in Section 103. 

Gameday Information:

• Parking lots open at 8:00am.
  • Will Call opens at 10:00am.
  • Stadium gates open at 11:00am, and player warmups start at about 12:00pm.
  • Kickoff is at 1:00pm.
  • This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
  • National Anthem performed by Jesse James Decker.
  • Halftime: Cheer on youth football teams from around the Tri-State area.
Be sure to cheer along with Jeffrey O., the J-E-T-S chant leader selected in a fan vote. He is located in Section 103.

Now I see why Decker is suiting up- reality TV.

BTW I got pulled into a work appointment on Monday evening and I won't be there today either because the wife is having her baby shower.... But we'll be in touch soon. Still would like to meet you and intro you to my pops as well

This game scares the hell out of me .... of the 3 teams we played so far this is a team that we do not match up well with at all in every aspect of the game .....That being said in true Jets fashion we will probably blow them out LOL

So my prediction is we either blow them out to repeat true Jets history OR they blow us out cause the matchups are just not in our favor

Agreed but remember same WRs and CBs Vick doesn't change that.

Well we are certainly not as terrible as we were the past 2 years ...Cumberland can play and so can Decker and Kerley ...The way Geno is playing I think he picking out receivers before the snap and keying on them because we have had players open Geno just cant make it happen after the snap

Well we are certainly not as terrible as we were the past 2 years ...Cumberland can play and so can Decker and Kerley ...The way Geno is playing I think he picking out receivers before the snap and keying on them because we have had players open Geno just cant make it happen after the snap

Cumberland blows.

MM offense lacks downfield big time plays last week in the red zone we didn't go end zone all that we should have against the Bears instead we tried QB sneaks

Geno better bring it!

Mo and DLINE better bring it!

...I hate the jets fan feeling of waiting for something bad to happen. Doesn't it suck?

Yes, it sucks.

Especially since I thought we were moving on from that feeling in 09 & 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game scares the hell out of me .... of the 3 teams we played so far this is a team that we do not match up well with at all in every aspect of the game .....That being said in true Jets fashion we will probably blow them out LOL

So my prediction is we either blow them out to repeat true Jets history OR they blow us out cause the matchups are just not in our favor

moving pockets- make their tackles run.  Take the ball to the edges.  Throw some screens (accurate screens, Geno).  maybe we have a chance.  run straight ahead and die.  sit in the pocket and Winters will kill you.

moving pockets- make their tackles run.  Take the ball to the edges.  Throw some screens (accurate screens, Geno).  maybe we have a chance.  run straight ahead and die.  sit in the pocket and Winters will kill you.

good points

I thought a common thread in the last 2 games was the jets couldn't run for first downs that much.  when CJ comes on the field it is an automatic screen alert for the defense. 

marty needs to really mix it up while just pounding away with johnson and ivory

good points

I thought a common thread in the last 2 games was the jets couldn't run for first downs that much.  when CJ comes on the field it is an automatic screen alert for the defense. 

marty needs to really mix it up while just pounding away with johnson and ivory

Yeah, I think this is gonna be a ground fest if they can hold Detroit's offense early, otherwise, it'll be a turning point for Geno - one way, or the other.

lol

suh vs colon is a fight, suh vs winters is a bodybag

LOL. And no screen pass on the first play of a game.  I thought that was such a crap call last week.  Sure, Geno's throw was awful, but a screen play requires timing, rhythm and touch.  First play of a game?  Come on.

Archived