Rex's Bills Perform Valiantly in One Point Loss

joewilly12

Another 'moral victory' for Rex, which is his specialty. Congrats Rex on your ALMOST win. But those young men played really hard didn't they? Seems to me the Jets had a coach that demanded his team play hard every week. His name was Kotite and Rex you are ALMOST as good a coach as he was.

Another 'moral victory' for Rex, which is his specialty. Congrats Rex on your ALMOST win. But those young men played really hard didn't they? Seems to me the Jets had a coach that demanded his team play hard every week. His name was Kotite and Rex you are ALMOST as good a coach as he was.

watching the Panthers score a game winning drive with 2 minutes left AND score a two point conversion was fun.

The REX D lets them score in the last 2 minutes....5 years and counting

Sort of like when the Tuna's D gave up 23 points in the 2nd half against Denver in the AFCCG??  :animal0029:

Rexnation.com doing a victory lap over a preseason loss is the most pathetically hilarious thing I've seen on the board.

It's funny Jiff some act liked they lost a GF they loved and don't want her to be happy anywhere else..  Pathetically hilarious is a great way to describe it..LOL   

Rexnation.com doing a victory lap over a preseason loss is the most pathetically hilarious thing I've seen on the board.

You're the same dog biscuit that slurped Herm up until he drove KC into the ground, at which point you turned tail and pretended to have hated him the whole time, loser.

Doug Whaley's Ineptitude Too Muxh To Overcome For Two Time AFCCG Participant Rex, Bills

Doug Marrone's Fierce Discipline and John Idzik's Creatively Cheap Contracts Lead Jags Over Steelers in Preseason Opener

Archived