### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

I decided to wait a little bit longer to start the game thread today. But make no mistake about it. It is game day.

The Jets are going to roll. Rex will come in and will have nothing but big words. When he leaves, he will have nothing but a deflated ego.

Let's go Jets!

Edited by Maxman
  • Upvote 1

I never forget.  :)

Rex knows this team really well. He checks this board regularly. If I put this thread up at midnight he would know what we are thinking.

Now because he doesn't have time to check it, everything will be a surprise.

Because you have a reminder on your Maxie pad??:D Thank goodness Joe Willy didn't start it I think we win by 10..

As nervous as I am about this contest....its f*ckin gameday.  All the questions go out the window.  Injuries sminjuries.  Next man up.  Time to go win a big divisional game, because we are the better team, and we're at home.  Let's goooooooo

Atavin already placed next to a glass of vodka...er...I mean water.  Ingestion at approx. 8:00.  

I'm as jumpy as a nervous cat.  We can't lose the two against Rex.  

tumblr_inline_n04tzuw2dz1qbygev.gif

• Upvote 1

Rex knows this team really well. He checks this board regularly. If I put this thread up at midnight he would know what we are thinking.

SURPRISE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

That's FANTASTIC Thinking Max!!! 

I like really really want to the Jets to win.  The thought of Rex coming here his first game back and beating the Jets is making me a little sick to my stomach.

Come'on Bowles.  Make me love you even if it's just for the night!

Edited by JiF

I like really really want to the Jets to win.  The thought of Rex coming here his first game back and beating the Jets is making me a little sick to my stomach.

Come'on Bowles.  Make me love you even if it's just for the night!

Rex is still looking for a win against a former team. Just ask the Ravens. 

We'll be okay. 

• Upvote 1