Reaction if you hear these words on our First Pick?

JohnnyLV

"With the 20th pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the Ny Jets select ----------------, Defensive Tackle, "

It is not impossible in this draft. We lost snacks, and have Mo for one more season max. But if I hear those words again I might be so angry that Chloe the dog hides in her crate as I destroy my TV and miss the remainder of the draft.

You?

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

"With the 20th pick in the 2016 NFL draft, the Ny Jets select ----------------, Defensive Tackle, "

It is not impossible in this draft. We lost snacks, and have Mo for one more season max. But if I hear those words again I might be so angry that Chloe the dog hides in her crate as I destroy my TV and miss the remainder of the draft.

You?

"Honey...waddaya mean you didn't get more vodka today?"

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I will be mad. And then I will see the BAP jagaloons on this board trying to lecture everyone and that will drive me to kill a kitten.

200_s.gif

don't mind me, only Dog and Groucho Marx fans here . . . . 

19 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

You?

Billings or A'Shaun?

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

You?

This is a day of happiness! (repeats those words in his head)

Wouldn't surprise me at all.  This is a DT-strong upper-draft, Macc claims he drafts BAP without consideration of position.  We lost Snacks.  It's certainly possible.

No what I want, I want a O-Tackle, a LB perhaps, maybe a QB if Macc and Bowles truly love Lynch and he falls I suppose.

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

You?

Click

Archived