Jump to content
Maxman

### Jets \ Bills -- (2017 Season Is Here) Game Thread ###

Recommended Posts

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Always root for victory on game day.

Root for draft picks in week 18, or during the week if you must.

But Always root for victory on gameday.

Go Jets.

Yup.  Victory is within our grasp---until the game begins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

schefter just said mccown gets 125,000 every time he starts a game lol wtf

Bowles must be getting half of it time for an investigation. 

A rebuilding team doesn't start a 38 year old QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I see this game without paying for a full season? Are there any packages available for a month? (after that, I will surely be less excited)  Is NFL.com the only way to see the game. Gotta help me here. I only have internet and don't reside in USA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I got invited to three different spots to watch the game.  My son invited me out to watch it with his friends. Would be fun but I will get stuck with the bill. My Buddy from Buffalo invited me  to a Bills bar to watch it. They still have square tvs with glass screens. My Jet buddy Is having it at his house but his wife think she is Martha Stewart. Football shaped Jet cupcakes, Jet trivia and countless other Suzy homemaker horrors I can barely talk about. 

My bet is you are heading to the food at Martha Stewart's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

My bet is you are heading to the food at Martha Stewart's

LOL. Nah. I'm heading out to meet my sons and his friends. I don't like  fancy food and it's irritating minuscule portions. Look, Give me a bucket of hot wings and a cold bubbling seltzer any day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I got invited to three different spots to watch the game.  My son invited me out to watch it with his friends. Would be fun but I will get stuck with the bill. My Buddy from Buffalo invited me  to a Bills bar to watch it. They still have square tvs with glass screens. My Jet buddy Is having it at his house but his wife think she is Martha Stewart. Football shaped Jet cupcakes, Jet trivia and countless other Suzy homemaker horrors I can barely talk about. 

Can you give me the address of the Jets cupcake lady thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I got invited to three different spots to watch the game.  My son invited me out to watch it with his friends. Would be fun but I will get stuck with the bill. My Buddy from Buffalo invited me  to a Bills bar to watch it. They still have square tvs with glass screens. My Jet buddy Is having it at his house but his wife think she is Martha Stewart. Football shaped Jet cupcakes, Jet trivia and countless other Suzy homemaker horrors I can barely talk about. 

Wow.  What horrible choices!  The worst being, of course, going to Buffalo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

schefter just said mccown gets 125,000 every time he starts a game lol wtf

did the Jets give him a life insurance policy too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

schefter just said mccown gets 125,000 every time he starts a game lol wtf

Stay healthy incentive clause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×