Other Games Thread

Irish Jet

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Pats final drive doesn't happen if Cooks gets called for that gross push-off, but anyway... Houston choosing to run Lamar Miller and take FG was asking to lose.

True, i almost fell doen when they called the Pats for holding.  

Cam was always overrated, and he's the definition of a streaky player.  Kinda like Flacco.  He never deserved the MVP.

the other totally overrated QB is Jameis Winston(and he's better than Cam at this point imo).  Guy had five turnovers today, and all he ever does is throw up jump balls to Evans.

Mariotta and Wentz are looking far better at this point in terms of young up and comers.

Meanwhile, Brisset had a hellavu game and looked pretty darn good and has come out of nowhere.

I watched the end of the NEP game, as usual they got lucky and pulled one out. By lucky I mean a DB had a pick and it looked like he secured it but at the last minute he didn't. And then they score. Hold onto the ball bro. That's what they're paying you for.? Also I'm rooting for Wash tonight. It's not that I like them. Just can't root for the Raiders esp after they kicked our ass last week. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I watched the end of the NEP game, as usual they got lucky and pulled one out. By lucky I mean a DB had a pick and it looked like he secured it but at the last minute he didn't. And then they score. Hold onto the ball bro. That's what they're paying you for.? Also I'm rooting for Wash tonight. It's not that I like them. Just can't root for the Raiders esp after they kicked our ass last week. 

Did you see the refs pick up a flag before the Texans kicked the FG to go up 5? Blatant hook on the RB trying to get out, ref throws the flag, Texans would have an auto 1st & burnt up the clock, Pats had only 1 TO left.

Refs pick up the flag? Say no flag? Obrien sees hold on replay, loses his sh*t on the refs, to no avail. Pats win. SAME OLD STORY IN GILLETTE.

Last week the Fins played a tough close game and won and we were thrashed. The team that killed us is losing 21-0 in the 3rd quarter and look terrible. I mean there's a lot of reasons. It could be for both Jets and Raiders tough winning on a long road trip to the opposite coast. Miami was so dysfunctional today you had to think it might have something to do with their home city getting hit with a cat 4 hurricane. It's a week to week thing and it gives a team like the Jets hope just in case our younger players figure out how to kick it. There is somewhat of a good balance that has developed of younger guys and vets. It could be an interesting thing to watch. 

Archived