Schotty jacksonville Interview

MTJ06

I heard today that Mike McCarthy was the OC for the 49ers and had the 31st ranked offense the year he was hired by the Packers as head coach.

Imagine if schotty becomes a head coach somewhere and his team has an offense like Green Bay's!

Because it's impossible that they both independently completely ******* suck at their jobs?

What I find impossible is that an OC gets blamed for fumbles and ints to lineman.

Wait....you will get your wish. Schott will be gone and there will be a brand new OC to blame.

Wait.....what?

Ok, I'm pretty sure you're just ******* with me right now and if so well played, because I got a laugh out of that. But just in case, we'll do a recap.

I said:

Because it's impossible that they both independently completely ******* suck at their jobs?

In other words, both Schotty and Sanchez suck a$$, all by themselves, without either one being the primary reason the other sucks.

You responded:

What I find impossible is that an OC gets blamed for fumbles and ints to lineman.

Wait....you will get your wish. Schott will be gone and there will be a brand new OC to blame.

Which seems to suggest that you interpreted my opinion to be that Schotty was primarily to blame for Sanchez's sucktitude, which was most certainly not my point.

Amazing how much of an offensive genius a guy can appear to be when he has a great QB instead of a sh*tty one, no?

BS has an unimpressive record. When has he ever been in the top of the offensive standings here? this team did not get the the AFCCG because of offense.

Archived