So who else here is rooting on the Giants for another Superbowl run?

JonEJet

There are rumblings that many Jets fans feel it's okay to root for the Giants this playoff run.

What the hell is this world coming to? Jets fans just don't root for the Giants unless very special circumstances arise.

I rooted for the Gnats once...and that was against the Pats in the Superbowl. To this day I still feel dirty, like I soiled my integrity.

Fu$k the Gnats and their pompous AARP fans, I hope they burn in hell.

I've rooted for them once, '07 super bowl, and will only do it again in the unfortunate circumstances that both teams make the super bowl again. The only team I am actively rooting for is New Orleans and that's mainly due to my manlove for that city and Drew Brees and lack of interactions with any Saints fans on my day-to-day living.

Giants fans, for the most part, are a bunch of dickbags. For that reason alone I want to see them lose. It's nothing even against the team itself, I'm just sick and tired of listening to douches. And I say this fully admitting the vast majority of my friends are Giants fans. I think of it this way, when the Jets win I could give less of a sh*t what the Giants do, when the Giants win, every Giants fan I know gets 10 times more pleasure out of it when the Jets lose.

Perfect example, a friend of mine was at the Giants game yesterday, and instead of enjoying the victory, while watching the Broncos/Steelers game the first thing that comes to his mind is that he needs to go on facebook for the sole purpose of posting crap-talk on my wall because of the fact that the Steelers #4 WR who caught a TD pass is a former Jet. For a team that has been FAR more successful in their history, Giants fans sure do have a serious complex when it comes to the Jets.

Besides, the Giants suck and I'd much rather see a good team like the Packers or Saints make it.

Meh. I’ve been in Florida a long time. My hatred for the Giants has died a long time ago. For the most part down here Jets and Giants fans co-exist, and mutually hate the Fins

I’m on board

That makes you a New York Football fan. Which isn't bad, you're just not a die hard Jets fan. Can't be. No self respecting Jets fan that bleeds green could possibly root for the Gnats

That makes you a New York Football fan. Which isn't bad, you're just not a die hard Jets fan. Can't be. No self respecting Jets fan that bleeds green could possibly root for the Gnats

Meh.....I don't get this. I don't understand the hate all that much. We play once every 4 years so who cares? Im definitely a die hard jets fan but I don't mind the giants. It probably is also because my girlfriends a giant fan and I love that she actually loves football. Plus, I have to say last 2 years when jets were in playoffs she came over for every game, wore jets shirts and all! So I root for em when we're not playing them.

I'm amazed that anyone above the age of 17 actually thinks like this

**** no, unless the Pats are in the SB with them the last thing I need is them winning and having another parade through the city further proving the Jets are perennial clowns. I think Rex have Tanny have already driven that point home since the season ended anyway

Its a bit much for a team that has little to no impact on the jets at all outside of stealing headlines.

All of my friends are Giants fans and have become extremely intolerable over the years.

Brady and the Pats have already cemented themselves, another Super Bowl was going to eventually happen.

All of my friends are Giants fans and have become extremely intolerable over the years.

Brady and the Pats have already cemented themselves, another Super Bowl was going to eventually happen.

Ohh ok....fair enough. I guess if you get a lot of sh*t from your friends than that's annoying too. Still though...the Pats...ugh.

Giants fans are intolerable tools. Three weeks ago everyone in the organization sucked from top to bottom and now all of a sudden they are a legendary franchise with All Pro's at every position and geniuses in management. They are also obsessed with the jets for some reason. Let's go Pack.

A Giants vs Pats SB rematch would be sweeet.

Plus, Im a huge fan of Brandon Jacobs. The dude brings the truth.

Figures you would choose the most beatable team of those remaining in the NFC. Typical chicken sh*t Pats fan.

There are rumblings that many Jets fans feel it's okay to root for the Giants this playoff run.

What the hell is this world coming to? Jets fans just don't root for the Giants unless very special circumstances arise.

I rooted for the Gnats once...and that was against the Pats in the Superbowl. To this day I still feel dirty, like I soiled my integrity.

Fu$k the Gnats and their pompous AARP fans, I hope they burn in hell.

The Giants suck, F the giants and their pompous fan base of assholes.....I will never root for that team, nor any other team in the F'en NFL. There is one team and one team only...The Jets!

Archived