is this the year the Jets win the Superbowl??

Blackout

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell no, I'd be happy with a winning season, 2nd in the AFCE (again) and a wildcard spot.

There's way to many question marks for this years team to make it to the SB or even the AFC Championship.

QB??

FS??

Oline??

Online Depth?????

WR?

RB ?

Passrush???

K??

P??

KR/PR?

Love to say "Yes" but it's a "No" besides If you want glory,go support the pATS or Giants.

I'm not sure a Jets fan Psyche can handle success? Although seeing T0mshane having to admit the fantasic draft that Tanny had, helped win us the Big one, would be very funny.

Hell no, I'd be happy with a winning season, 2nd in the AFCE (again) and a wildcard spot.

There's way to many question marks for this years team to make it to the SB or even the AFC Championship.

QB??

FS??

Oline??

Online Depth?????

WR?

RB ?

Passrush???

K??

P??

KR/PR?

Not sure if serious.

Not happening. Everything is not perfect enough.

LOL

Despite not having a pro-bowler at every position and having one of the worst rosters in the league, yes. The Jets will win the SB.

Why? How?

Tim Tebow.

Pfftt.... twink.

it has to happen sometime, right??

thats what

Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Arizona Cardinals, and the Seattle Seahawks all say.

yep this year man, oh baby

Oh please don't start soounding like Bronco fans.

You realize that the regular season is just a Peyton coronation tour and the Lombardi trophy is being polished up for Denver.

Don't believe me? Just ask most fans on their message board.

This off-season has been the toughest one since the new regime took over. The team is getting killed by the media. Woody is getting killed for the Tebow signing. People are rolling their eyes at Sparano. Rex is on the hot seat for no apparent reason. Santonio Holmes is still on the team.

In short.. yes. Yes. This is the year.

This off-season has been the toughest one since the new regime took over. The team is getting killed by the media. Woody is getting killed for the Tebow signing. People are rolling their eyes at Sparano. Rex is on the hot seat for no apparent reason. Santonio Holmes is still on the team.

In short.. yes. Yes. This is the year.

yeah rex is a good coach but we dont keep coaches for long i hope we keep him

Archived