"The Official New York Jets/Carolina Panthers Game Thread"

The defense has been excellent.

No real running game again for us.

Sanchez has some zip on the ball but not sure if the endzone pass to Hill was his fault(high) or not as we never got a replay. I also think Holmes may have been wide open in the back of the endzone on the next play where Mark tried to run it in.

Hill and Holmes drops speak for themselves.

All I DO know is the Jets for some reason or another can't get the ball in the end zone and that Sanchez has a tendency to throw INTs that cost the Jets points-Tebow will be the starter by Halloween-Howard looks a lot better than Hunter and the Dee looks good-I like the young DL

All I DO know is the Jets for some reason or another can't get the ball in the end zone and that Sanchez has a tendency to throw INTs that cost the Jets points-Tebow will be the starter by Halloween-Howard looks a lot better than Hunter and the Dee looks good-I like the young DL

Not a chance. Tebow is NOT the answer at all. And if you've been to practice you know how big the gap is. I would be shocked if this happened and if it does the season is over.

The defense has been excellent.

No real running game again for us.

Sanchez has some zip on the ball but not sure if the endzone pass to Hill was his fault(high) or not as we never got a replay. I also think Holmes may have been wide open in the back of the endzone on the next play where Mark tried to run it in.

Hill and Holmes drops speak for themselves.

I thought the same exact thing.

Sanchez has some good moments and some eh moments. I can't blame him on the pick, Hill has to catch that ball.

Austin Howard has done a real nice job so far tonight on Charles Johnson.

I thought the same exact thing.

Sanchez has some good moments and some eh moments. I can't blame him on the pick, Hill has to catch that ball.

Austin Howard has done a real nice job so far tonight on Charles Johnson.

Yeah their giving Austin some help but even on his one on ones he has held his own......let's hope this continues.

Defense looks amazing. Psyched about the new look D-Line, specifically Coples and Kenrick Ellis. Landry looks fantastic, so nice to have a big hitter back there.

Sanchez completion percentage is nice. Not worried about the "no TDs" thing. Offense looks very bland, almost like they are just trying to get the pass protection fixed, get the WRs the opportunity to run routes and get the QBs chances to read defenses. Not looking like they are intent on scoring.

Looking forward to Tebow in the 2nd half, because I like him better than Sanchez. LOL, even though Sanchez is the obvious better choice to start.