Welcome to Gang Green - Mike Goodson

NJ

I'll go out on a limb and say Idzik got his first extra base hit with this guy - remains to be seen if it can stretch to a triple or even take home on an overthrow. Will be a good every down back who can also catch the football. Knew of him from friends in Tx.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's another one of those who cares signings. Maybe he can be a decent backup, maybe get some carries, other than that, it's not really a news story.

You cared enough to type 28 words about it in an online forum.

I miss the days when we overpaid for name players that have nothing left to prove.

Player personnel scouting sucks. Look at stats. Development is overrated.

LOL.

Classic Scottso

Good , consistent days ahead...we just have to wait 2 years of so ;)

JiF doesn't like him because he wants us to draft more UF trash. Goodson killed in preseason a few years back, iirc. It means that Joe McKnight has to work for a job this year.

That's what I was thinking.  A bit like Joe McKnight.  Between the two of them, one should be able to get on the field in any given week.  

JiF doesn't like him because he wants us to draft more UF trash. Goodson killed in preseason a few years back, iirc. It means that Joe McKnight has to work for a job this year.

Normally I would be with you on this, but you sold me out.

I rioted yo!

You ran like you were in Steelervile.

I belong to slats now!

He sucks.  If you signed him to be your #3 RB.  Okay.  But I'd rather see Powell than Goodson on the field. 

He averaged 6.3 a carry last year. One out of every ten runs went for 20+ yards. He caught every one of sixteen targets and averaged 12 yards a catch,including one that went for 64 yards. On what evidence are you saying he sucks? The old eyeball test? He's ten times the player Bilal Powell is.

He averaged 6.3 a carry last year. One out of every ten runs went for 20+ yards. He caught every one of sixteen targets and averaged 12 yards a catch. On what evidence are you saying he sucks? The old eyeball test? He's ten times the player Bilal Powell is.

This guy.

Archived