Mr Happy & Funky Monkey, Kellen Winslow Jnr.

Gangrene

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what the big deal is. This women rolled up on him while he was changing into a warmer pair of sweatpants, it was cold out. The synthetic weed was a bad idea, Boston Market was worse but the NFL doesn't test for it so whatever and the vaseline was probably for his ashy elbows. 

Looks like REX has his perfect candidate for TEAM CAPTAIN. Now if they sign the other misfits or re-do their contracts, his captains list for this year should look like this:

1. Kellin Winslow (smokes cheap weed and beats himself in public)

2. Antonio Cromartie (15 kids and counting)

3. Santonio Holmes (quits on his team like a smoker on Chantix)

4. Mark Sanchez (wears ghey headbands, and has his tattoo on his coach)

Wow, I think they'd be better off mentoring guys from Attica, than Metlife.

I guess I should have included a dancing banana so you didn't think I was being serious.

Definitely need to include emoticons, otherwise people will in fact think you are serious... about everything... that you say... ever... on the interwebz... no matter how over-the-top... 

I went to Madison High School (where Winslow lives) and my home address was Morristown (where he was charged).  Ugh.

You're not trying to lead us to believe that's where the similarities end, are you?

One part of this nobody's mentioned.  I thought Jersey was part of the New York area.  When I grew up in New York, when we parked a car in a lot and got out  we didn't go over and start up conversations with the next car.   What the hell is up with the lady who reported him?

The circus continues with Geno being kicked off or walking off a plane for his headphones and Winslow in a target parking lot.    WTF.   

The Seahawks players get busted for PEDs and are one of the better teams in the NFL,  the Jets get busted for just being stupid and stink.

Jesus you guys are making a big deal out of this. It's not like he was parked at a day care. He was waxing his weasel in the privacy of his own vehicle. The lady should of minded her own business.

The fake weed and Vaseline are the real issue. Who the **** smokes that crap with all the good weed out there and who wants Vaseline filled pubes all day.

Archived