I hope you all don't go to a single Jets game this year.

TheShow

ah **** it, all you dip sh*ts change your minds on decker as soon as he signs with the Jets. like a bunch of BITCHES! I swear to god!! I'll just go to the NOW message board and "TROLL" there!

if decker's wife is posting over there tell her to drop by here

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres no risk in me going, as I live in Tn, but I swear I hope none of you attend a single Jets game this year! After these last 2 days I'm really thinking about not even paying for the football package this year.

So, thats one less whiny Jet fan to worry about? Great! step off the bandwagon u joined during our AFCCGs n join the Seattle since Titans suck anyways.

The Jets are actually having a spectacular off-season. They have a plan and are sticking to it. We are going to go into the draft better at at least 3-4 positions while still being healthy capwise.

This.

ah fuck it, all you dip shits change your minds on decker as soon as he signs with the Jets. like a bunch of BITCHES! I swear to god!! I'll just go to the NOW message board and "TROLL" there!

Ok.  We will leave a light on for you.  Maybe when Aunt Flow leaves town you will come back and pay us a visit again lol.

ah **** it, all you dip sh*ts change your minds on decker as soon as he signs with the Jets. like a bunch of BITCHES! I swear to god!! I'll just go to the NOW message board and "TROLL" there!

I think most of the original opinions about Decker were about Decker at $10M/year or more, as was being suggested just a few days ago. Decker at $7.25M/year is a lot different. The Jets had serious needs at WR, and signed the consensus top WR in free agency. Hard to complain (for most). Plus, they're supposedly still in the WR market.

I didn't even expect them to contact Decker, let alone sign him. This was a very good signing.

I think most of the original opinions about Decker were about Decker at $10M/year or more, as was being suggested just a few days ago. Decker at $7.25M/year is a lot different. The Jets had serious needs at WR, and signed the consensus top WR in free agency. Hard to complain (for most). Plus, they're supposedly still in the WR market.

I didn't even expect them to contact Decker, let alone sign him. This was a very good signing.

not sure who legitimately was worried about decker getting $10M. the only WRs making more than that are: megatron, larry fitz, harvin, wallace, bowe, brandon marshall, vjax.

The Jets are actually having a spectacular off-season. They have a plan and are sticking to it. We are going to go into the draft better at at least 3-4 positions while still being healthy capwise.

I am in no way "slamming" idziks offseason so far. imo, its still incomplete to say the least. which 3-4 positions are we better in? what makes this offseason "spectacular"? remember, just because a plan is well thought out doesn't make it a good one

I am in no way "slamming" idziks offseason so far. imo, its still incomplete to say the least. which 3-4 positions are we better in? what makes this offseason "spectacular"? remember, just because a plan is well thought out doesn't make it a good one

You underestimate the value of the Jets not making the historically impulsive and ill-informed roster moves of the past. Slow-playing FA while still addressing the needs and NOT throwing around horrible contracts is a breath of fresh air.

Everything is relative. Remember what got us to this point.

You people are both impatient and confused about tenses.

Before we signed Decker 90% of you agreed that he was not a number one and was just a product of Peyton! I'm still on that boat!

we filled 3 or 4 spots? who else have we signed? besides an "Idzik Scrub"

Hes absolutely right. you jackoffs say the same thing about any of these douche bags until they go somewhere else. You idiots say, oh lets get demarcus ware, our defense would be great, and then he goes someplace else, and all of a sudden he sucks, we didn't want him anyway.

And with revis, oh, lets get revis back, he 's great, rex loves him, our defense would be awesome, and the he goes to the pats, and all of a sudden, you all say he's a JAG.

you f***ing idiot jet fans are the most hypocritical morans ever. Sign this guy, hes great, and then as soon as he signs someplace else, he sucks, was overarted, and overpaid. you F***ing idiots deserve this useless franchise.

mrsryan

Hes absolutely right. you jackoffs say the same thing about any of these douche bags until they go somewhere else. You idiots say, oh lets get demarcus ware, our defense would be great, and then he goes someplace else, and all of a sudden he sucks, we didn't want him anyway.

And with revis, oh, lets get revis back, he 's great, rex loves him, our defense would be awesome, and the he goes to the pats, and all of a sudden, you all say he's a JAG.

you f***ing idiot jet fans are the most hypocritical morans ever. Sign this guy, hes great, and then as soon as he signs someplace else, he sucks, was overarted, and overpaid. you F***ing idiots deserve this useless franchise.

mrsryan

We be morans.

Got it.

mrsryan

Wow your IP tracks back to:

A.Howard - Oakland, Ca.

Couldn't you have just left quietly?  Sorry the Jets didn't match your offer, why do you have to bash the fans though?  :)

mrsryan

I assume same IP address :)

Wow your IP tracks back to:

A.Howard - Oakland, Ca.

Couldn't you have just left quietly?  Sorry the Jets didn't match your offer, why do you have to bash the fans though?   :)

We go the other way here with these accounts lol.

Whu?

LOLOLOL nice.

Archived