LET'S GO GENO!!!!

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to step up kid. Be the ******* man!

Great Thread!

We really needed this, because it couldn't have been relevant in the Vick and Sanchez threads already started.

(This is deja-vu of the sh!t we here from you when others start a thread with a view you disagree with)

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Great Thread!

We really needed this, because it couldn't have been relevant in the Vick and Sanchez threads already started.

(This is deja-vu of the sh!t we here from you when others start a thread with a view you disagree with)

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Oooooooh. Boy, I'll tell ya, you really got me with that one.

NOW GO GET YOUR ****IN SHINEBOX!

GO ...umm.... GET A PASS RUSH!!!!!

regarding the QBs....who has a better completion percentage on throws over 40 yards, Sanchez, Geno or Vick?

The thing I hated most about Sanchez and Geno was the bad bad misses on open deep throws. It drove me nuts. 

Kind of conflicted.  Geno beating out Vick would be in the best long term interests of the team so in a way I hope he does.

On the other hand if we're getting Vick circa 2010 (or whatever year that was) then I'd much rather have him play.

I guess I'm leaning Geno because that will mean we will have found the guy.

Kind of conflicted.  Geno beating out Vick would be in the best long term interests of the team so in a way I hope he does.

On the other hand if we're getting Vick circa 2010 (or whatever year that was) then I'd much rather have him play.

You are on a roll today with the nonsensical posts.  I am impressed.

Kind of conflicted. Geno beating out Vick would be in the best long term interests of the team so in a way I hope he does.

Vick is horrible, Geno beating him out does not mean Geno is good. If Geno is the guy, great, but he needs to do a lot more than win the job over a terrible QB.

I'd love for Vick to beat out Ge(oh)no just for the head explosions around here.  But seriously if he does lose to Vick I hope thats a clear sign to the front office that he isn't the answer at QB and to draft a real one.  I can't see any way he beats out Vick and Vick is a horrible turn over machine at this point unless Wrecks gets a tattoo of him on some other body part.

Vick is horrible, Geno beating him out does not mean Geno is good. If Geno is the guy, great, but he needs to do a lot more than win the job over a terrible QB.

Vick played terribly last year but he's exhibited he can play well consistently. Geno has not.

I hope Geno wins the job but don't want him to win the job by default.

What was out of line there?

There is literally no scenario in which anyone should hope Vick is better than Geno. Geno is younger and if he puts it together will promise this franchise years of contention. If Vick somehow regains the form of a few years back, you still want Geno to be even better.

There is literally no scenario in which anyone should hope Vick is better than Geno. Geno is younger and if he puts it together will promise this franchise years of contention. If Vick somehow regains the form of a few years back, you still want Geno to be even better.

I don't think I ever agreed with a post more than this one!  So true.

Sanchez rightfully earned the starting spot over Geno, but obviously didn't play because of injuries. Geno played as an average rookie QB would over the course of the season, but showed signs of greatness. He had a stellar final four games of the year (minus the Carolina game). Folks, this is Geno's job to lose. I personally think the QB position should be our least of worries. I do not like the idea of Kyle Wilson starting opposite Dee Milliner. We NEED another corner. 

Geno Smith lost to Sanchize in a qb competition. Vick beat out Foles. Are you seriously that delusional? 

1. Geno was playing his first ever NFL games.  

2. Vick was an experienced veteran

3. The Eagles had no idea that Foles could do what he did last year

4.  The Eagles had a lot of money invested in Vick

5.  QBs have the ability to improve in their 2nd year.

Archived