Question for the new members

Maxman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. I just added it to the list. Natively the software doesn't seem to have the requested option, but I will look into it.

Can I edit now or not?  I seem to have lost the button.  I HATE CHANGE!

Edit:  Apparently it was only on older posts.  I don't know, but I guess I don't care either. Does this mean that I have 30 seconds to edit my post or it is up there for eternity?  I hate leaving my typos.  

It's interesting. 

Thank goodness for the "Ignore List" feature, though.

A couple of posters here(Integrity28 in particular) haven't been all that "cordial", if you get my drift.

But aside from that, it's been pleasant to be around here.

Plus the site is easier on the eyes.

I second this emotion.

Can I edit now or not?  I seem to have lost the button.  I HATE CHANGE!

Edit:  Apparently it was only on older posts.  I don't know, but I guess I don't care either. Does this mean that I have 30 seconds to edit my post or it is up there for eternity?  I hate leaving my typos.  

Okay.  Now I can no longer edit this?  WTF?

If you hover your cursor over the right hand side of the title of the thread near where the # of replies are, you'll see a gray arrow that turns black when you're directly over it. Click that, and you'll get a preview of both the first and last posts in the thread. :)

That's funny...I've been here for years and never knew that lol

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here and decided to finally (with some encouragement from some very fine gentlemen) to chime in.  I decided to use my old, existing username instead of re-registering with my other nom de internet, Vinny Testaverde's Niece. This was my internet identity all over the place before I thought of this more Jets-related one. Anyway, nice to be here and hope to engage in some interesting convos. 

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here and decided to finally (with some encouragement from some very fine gentlemen) to chime in.  I decided to use my old, existing username instead of re-registering with my other nom de internet, Vinny Testaverde's Niece. This was my internet identity all over the place before I thought of this more Jets-related one. Anyway, nice to be here and hope to engage in some interesting convos. 

C7xBzZm.gif

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard.

SAR I

Thank you for signing up! I put out a personal plea for you, I am glad you saw the bat signal in the sky.  :)

Seriously thanks for posting! Let us know if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Hey, SAR.

You're too rich, drive too nice a car, and know too much about football to be depressed all the time.

When you gonna' stop hanging out with these losers and get yourself a Brady jersey?

Unless you prefer a Revis one.

Also, Xtina, you're nowhere near as awesome without the Not Impressed avatar. Also, do you only make green hats? I might buy one just because you're a good American. I usually get a new one every winter or two and, given the choice, i'd much rather get from a small business person than a department store.

Good to see you VTN always enjoyed your posts from JI.

Hey, SAR.

You're too rich, drive too nice a car, and know too much about football to be depressed all the time.

When you gonna' stop hanging out with these losers and get yourself a Brady jersey?

Also, Xtina, you're nowhere near as awesome without the Not Impressed avatar. Also, do you only make green hats? I might buy one just because you're a good American. I usually get a new one every winter or two and, given the choice, i'd much rather get from a small business person than a department store.

We need more females amongst us men welcome aboard.

Hey, SAR.

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. As far as other colors what are we talking about here, red blue and white (or silver)? I would not be averse to it but it would involve some preparatory work- sourcing yarns in those colors and then making sure they were acceptable (since I'm not an expert in Pat colors and wouldn't trust my own judgment like I do with green and white). So it would definitely be a while before you would have it. I appreciate the inquiry

Archived