Kenbrell Thompkins

aec4

I don't understand Belichick this season.

He's a good, clutch WR with a ton of upside. He's going to end up a Jet now, I know it. WTF

You want to know what I think? I think Belichick has a repressed resentment of Tom Brady because of all the "Belichick sucked before Brady" chatter, so Belichick is subconsciously trying to shift the narrative back to him being a genius by trying to win a title without an offense.

You want to know what I think? I think Belichick has a repressed resentment of Tom Brady because of all the "Belichick sucked before Brady" chatter, so Belichick is subconsciously trying to shift the narrative back to him being a genius by trying to win a title without an offense.

Damn the man, save the empire?

While I doubt that, I think it is to send a message to the the team and probably more to Dobson.  It is a little easier to cut an undrafted free agent than the 2nd round pick.

This team has issues and it is not just lack of talent in areas.  They showed a replay of the Brady fumble and when a group of Chiefs players fell on the ball.  The OL quit.  Edelman jumped into the pile and tried to get the ball.  Chiefs started pulling him off by his leg and the OL did not do anything.

Thompkins had some very nice catches last year (game winner versus New Orleans), but for whatever reason, could not get on the field.

Archived