The Official Jets \ Patriots Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to the jets for playing hard and being in position to attempt the FG.

But between key defensive screwups, bad specials, awful QB play and dumb coaching and time management , the Jets should have had this game. There are so many little things this team doesn't do properly that it shoots itself in the foot each week. And that's a bad HC and a bad QB.

Coaches even up the score all that time.

The coaches have a ton of reasons to be sh*t on for this game, but one that doesn't come close to making the list is the lack of making a stupid ass decision to go for 2 over a full quarter earlier than they needed to, with the only nonsensical logic being that they should have known that they were going to go for it later in the game when it actually made sense to do it, and they wouldn't convert it.

As much as I like Rex. The wasted Timeouts have always been a consistent issue. Somewhat more forgivable with a rookie QB but these mistakes should not still be happening. Think he only "wasted" one though.

Horrible feeling to lose even though there are some positives, best performance all season and The running game was brilliant.

There are some pieces for the new regime to work with. Amaro and Decker need to be more sure handed, they look good though.

Credit to the jets for playing hard and being in position to attempt the FG.

But between key defensive screwups, bad specials, awful QB play and dumb coaching and time management , the Jets should have had this game. There are so many little things this team doesn't do properly that it shoots itself in the foot each week. And that's a bad HC and a bad QB.

I agree, but tonight I'm sticking with 'they didn't embarrass"

Simply not enough talent on this team, and it is sad. No matter how hard these players fight, the team will come up short.

And the agitating thing is that this season did not have to go like this, we had more picks and more money than I can ever remember and team has arguably not improved that much at all.

you're not taking into account the fact that 2nd TO may have helped hold them to 3.  They didn't get a 1st down.

That's actually what I was thinking, didn't know where the two "wasted" TO's were coming form.

Might have had one opinion the first half too. Huge problem though.

Archived