9 reasons why jets fans are the worst

JOJOTOWNSELL

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to Miami a few times. Never see anybody in Dolphins gear, never see any Dolphins items around town. Last time I was there (last year) it was all Miami Heat all year round. Nobody cares about the Miami Dolphins in Miami and nobody cares about the Miami Dolphins outside of Miami. Awful fanbase.

Been to Miami a few times. Never see anybody in Dolphins gear, never see any Dolphins items around town. Last time I was there (last year) it was all Miami Heat all year round. Nobody cares about the Miami Dolphins in Miami and nobody cares about the Miami Dolphins outside of Miami. Awful fanbase.

Yes pathetic fans in Miami- even playoff games they could not sell out- squish the fish tonight

In Miami itself, your right, nothing but the Heat. In sports bars. in the bedroom communities north of Miami you'll see a lot more Fish gear.

So the Dolphins are actually in the playoff hunt, yet this dipsh*t cannot help but obsessively rant on about the fans of a failing rival team?  Sure sounds like we all own some serious property in this nutjobs head.

Too bad he's not quite bright enough to realize that this does more to make everyone else laugh at how creepily obsessed he is with our fan base than actually make anyone feel bad.

Most Jets fans are dumb but they are one of the most loyal fanbases in the NFL.  I remember going to home games in 1996 during the Kotite era which makes this team look like a dynasty and the stadium was packed with Jets fans. I remember the Patriots considering moving to Hartford their attendance was so sh*t - now all of a sudden every douche in the Northeast is a die-hard Pats fan.

There was a lot of noise last night from the 30000 Dolphin fans that were in the building because the sarry worst fans in the NFL sold them their tickets

The DEFENSE chants when we were running our New Utrecht flying wedge "offense" and the "LETS GO DOLPHINS" chant were quite loud all game long...

There was a lot of noise last night from the 30000 Dolphin fans that were in the building because the sarry worst fans in the NFL sold them their tickets

if the team won't invest in players why should the fans invest their time? NY fans are rude etc but we aren't dumb. They didn't even try this year. Why should the fans try? 

if the team won't invest in players why should the fans invest their time? NY fans are rude etc but we aren't dumb. They didn't even try this year. Why should the fans try?

Loyal fans root for and support their teams, win or lose, thick or thin.

Period

Loyal fans root for and support their teams, win or lose, thick or thin.

Period

i have been a fan for long time but if things don't get better soon I will not watch this team or pay direct Tv a butt load of money, becouse I live in VA if the team and front office wont do much to make the team better I will not watch.dont want to blow my own horn but I could have drated much better then this team did this past draft

That pic was from the sept 2012 game in Miami that Revis blew his knee out in. I'm sitting there minding my own business tailgating with savage and some fin fans and this pretty chick comes up to me saying she's with some local press or some sh*t and wanted to take some pics lol had no idea it would go viral. That was the end of a rough weekend and it shows in this pic. Haha I'm número uno on the list of reasons to hate Jets

fans :rl:

the real reason that the Jets are the worst, is because even in this dull part of the season where games are so meaningless, we don't have anything to look forward to as far as seeing new players.  They won't let Simms smell the field. Who cares if Chris Johnson plays well? Or Vick? These guys aren't coming back. These games give you aboslutely nothing to look forward to. Play Powell for crying out loud.  Is CJ that much better. And is Geno better than Simms?  Or play that linebacker with the funny name. There is nothing in these games that gets me off my couch.

That pic was from the sept 2012 game in Miami that Revis blew his knee out in. I'm sitting there minding my own business tailgating with savage and some fin fans and this pretty chick comes up to me saying she's with some local press or some sh*t and wanted to take some pics lol had no idea it would go viral. That was the end of a rough weekend and it shows in this pic. Haha I'm número uno on the list of reasons to hate Jets

fans :rl:

You're the number one reason I hate Jets fans. 

Archived