Any Bowles Movement yet?

nj meadowlands

New York's tortured fan base should feel good about the prospect of landing Bowles. All year long, the Cardinals defensive play-caller squeezed the most out of his roster, overcoming a laundry list of injuries -- and Daryl Washington's year-long suspension -- to help forge a playoff campaign in Arizona.

"The guy is special," one NFL coach told ESPN's Vaughn McClure. "People just don't understand, they don't make them like that anymore."

Bowles is the guy I want. The Jewel in the rough if you will.

New York's tortured fan base should feel good about the prospect of landing Bowles. All year long, the Cardinals defensive play-caller squeezed the most out of his roster, overcoming a laundry list of injuries -- and Daryl Washington's year-long suspension -- to help forge a playoff campaign in Arizona.

"The guy is special," one NFL coach told ESPN's Vaughn McClure. "People just don't understand, they don't make them like that anymore."

Bowles is the guy I want. The Jewel in the rough if you will.

Yeah, I wanted Bowles a couple weeks ago - got caught up in the Quinn stuff - but after reading a lot about Bowles today and just comparing their resumes, I think it would be a huge fail not to have this guy become our coach tonight over a table full of bone-in filets and single malts.

Who cares when they officially announce it, don't need a news release to know he's the GM

If  you're a fan that is being told that the team will keep them up to date with everything thats occurring you do. You know when Rex Ryan became head coach of the Bills? When the Bills said that he was the coach, not when Ian Rappaport said that Rex is expected to be the coach. I haven't seen anything official yet. It doesnt have to be a news release, but a simple announcement on the website would be nice. 

If you're a fan that is being told that the team will keep them up to date with everything thats occurring you do. You know when Rex Ryan became head coach of the Bills? When the Bills said that he was the coach, not when Ian Rappaport said that Rex is expected to be the coach. I haven't seen anything official yet. It doesnt have to be a news release, but a simple announcement on the website would be nice.

Um, it's been official for like two hours.

@josephperson: #Jets have canceled their Wed. interview w/ #Panthers DC Sean McDermott, per a league source. Sounds like they have their guy.

Interesting.

Oh Boy!!

I was high on Quinn but in truth like others said I am actually higher on Bowles after I read about his defense and how he fits players in according to their strengths as opposed to just his blitzing schemes...

Yeah, I wanted Bowles a couple weeks ago - got caught up in the Quinn stuff - but after reading a lot about Bowles today and just comparing their resumes, I think it would be a huge fail not to have this guy become our coach tonight over a table full of bone-in filets and single malts.

I agree. Tonight is a big night and will tell us a lot. I

m hoping they do not let him leave without a contract.

Archived