Eric Smith joins Bills staff

DaBallhawk

Smith is the Trent Dilfer of safeties. According to everybody that's been around him, the guy is smart as ****, just doesn't have the tools. Would not surprise me if he ends up being a decent DB coach. That said, he won't be missed.

Cruz+ox281285559817601126.jpg

really?  Have you seen any interviews with him?  Sounds dumb as could be.  I think you're confused with Leonhard.

I always like when players go the coaching route. Had Smith pegged as a future coach too so there's that.

He might actually become a decent coach. He didn't get by for 7 years by having freakish athletic ability. It's entirely possible he often knew what to do but couldn't do it. Also possible he's just a big stupid goon, lol. We'll see.

He might actually become a decent coach. He didn't get by for 7 years by having freakish athletic ability. It's entirely possible he often knew what to do but couldn't do it. Also possible he's just a big stupid goon, lol. We'll see.

Yeah, not a bad first coaching gig as a defensive asst. coach either TBH.

Good.  Glad Rex is bringing the last vestiges of the Sparano family stench up to Buffalo.

And don't knock Smith.  That guy could take a coffee order, drive out to Dunkin, and be back before positional drills were done.  That will be missed.

and I hear he never missed a jock on the floor either. They called him Vacu-Jock

Apparently WRECKS has brought in 7 of his cronies to coach the Bills. The funniest part is he hired McDonald the DB coach but didn't fire Henderson the Bills current DB coach. So the Clown squad for the Buffalo Circus of Bullies now includes TWO co-coaches for 8 defensive backs

Archived