Revis Calls Out Sanchez On AFC Championship Games - Are You F+_)*% Kidding Me?

SAR I

...and his Kenmore appliances.

That was in my $349,000 starter home in New Hampshire.  There's Jenn Air and Kitchen Aid and Bosch in my $1.5M home in New Jersey.  The $600,000 beach house in Maine doesn't count because we don't use appliances there on weekends.

SAR I

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop it. It's a fluid situation. The Jets defense only gave up 17 points because the Steelers offense didn't need to keep pouring it on. The Jets had just beaten the Steelers on that field a few weeks earlier, they sat on their lead and played rope-a-dope to make sure it didn't happen again. If the Steelers played the same offense in the second half that they did in the first, they'd have put up 40 on Revis and Scott's defense.

SAR I

Eric Smith...but yeah, Rex should have found a way to beat Peyton on the road with one NFL-worthy CB on the roster and a QB who almost managed to post a 1/2 TD/INT ratio despite only being asked to throw the ball a few times per game.

yoyo_zpsd443ce64.jpg

Twist the stats all you want, Mark Sanchez played his best games when they mattered most-  in the 4th quarter and in playoff games.

Mark Sanchez had a stretch where his Jets went on an 16-4 run, the best sequence of W/L in team history.

SAR I

yoyo_zpsd443ce64.jpg

Twist the stats all you want, Mark Sanchez played his best games when they mattered most- in the 4th quarter and in playoff games.

Mark Sanchez had a stretch where his Jets went on an 16-4 run, the best sequence of W/L in team history.

SAR I

His defense even got him two points. All he had to do was net 16 points which was apparently too much to ask. Awesome.

yoyo_zpsd443ce64.jpg

Twist the stats all you want, Mark Sanchez played his best games when they mattered most- in the 4th quarter and in playoff games.

SAR I

Speaks volumes about how good that offensive line and defense were that they were able to overcome Sanchez and play like that.

Was this a different coached than the one he went to the AFC championship games with?

No.

Surprisingly, the guy who took the time to surround his QB with quality players like Faneca, Edwards, Jones, Richardson, Holmes, Burress, and Tomlinson in 2010 saw fit to saddle him with the likes of Schilenz, McKnight, Hill, Conner, Hunter, and Tebow by 2012.

SAR I

"People who seek validation online are pathetic.....LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY AND THINGS I HAVE!!"

If someone says I drive a used BMW and have Sears appliances I have to defend myself.  So would you.  Just look at the tailgate zealots.  Tell them they use flank steak and A1 and they'll kill you.

SAR I

No.

Surprisingly, the guy who took the time to surround his QB with quality players like Faneca, Edwards, Jones, Richardson, Holmes, Burress, and Tomlinson in 2010 saw fit to saddle him with the likes of Schilenz, McKnight, Hill, Conner, Hunter, and Tebow by 2012.

SAR I

Yes.  That Eagles team last year was void of talent as well.  Poor Sanchez. 

If someone says I drive a used BMW and have Sears appliances I have to defend myself.  So would you.

SAR I

BMW are awesome cars for woman.  Especially if they are wearing nice sunglasses so sexy.  might be the sexiest car out there.  For a dude?  I guess.

BMW are awesome cars for woman.  Especially if they are wearing nice sunglasses so sexy.  might be the sexiest car out there.  For a dude?  I guess.

big_thumb_ae67a4f61eee6cbe5f390eaa39b574

If one cheaps-out and doesn't get the M-Sport package, yes.  Fortunately, I didn't make that mistake.

SAR I

That was in my $349,000 starter home in New Hampshire. There's Jenn Air and Kitchen Aid and Bosch in my $1.5M home in New Jersey. The $600,000 beach house in Maine doesn't count because we don't use appliances there on weekends.

SAR I

You paid $1.5 mil for a house in Jersey? :D

A peasant pretending to be wealthy.

"We almost made it, and we didn't have a quarterback," he said of the '09 and '10 seasons. "Mark was solid. He wasn't elite."

-- Darrelle Revis, Sports Illustrated, July 2015

"Mark staked you to a 10 point lead in Indianapolis that you blew and wasn't the reason you fell behind 24-0 in Pittsburgh.  If you would have done your job Mr. Revis, we'd have made it to the Super Bowl because of Mark you revisionist carpetbagger."

-- SAR I, JetNation, July 2015

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/sports-illustrated-recreates-broadway-joe-cover-revis-article-1.2299124

There were quite a few 3 and outs in that second half @ Indy and first half @ Pitts. Sanchez was the main culprit in both those losses, no defense can hold anyone when constantly put back on the field in a few minutes

There were quite a few 3 and outs in that second half @ Indy and first half @ Pitts. Sanchez was the main culprit in both those losses, no defense can hold anyone when constantly put back on the field in a few minutes

The defense was dog ass tired the usual case when Sanchez was the QB he was the king of 3 and outs.

Sanchez was LIGHTS OUT during the 2009 & 2010 playoffs.

2009: If Shonn Greene doesn't get hurt, jets could run the ball more & kill the clock. Strickland doesn't pull up lame, Drew Coleman wouldn't have exposed us as much as he did. Rex was OUTCOACHED in 2nd half. Team never showed up after halftime.

2010: If Brick picks up the blitzing CB who BLINSIDES Sanchez under 3 seconds, there's no fumble for a TD prior to halftime. Score would have been 10-0 Steelers. Jets were led furiously back by Sanchez to rally. Defense could not tackle Emmanuel Sanders on A KEY 3rd Down stop in 4th Qtr. no time left jets lose. Offense was on FIRE in 2nd half. Rex did not have team prepped heading into game.

Sanchez was NOT the problem, if anything, more of the contributing factor we even made it that far. Anyone b!tching about #6's playing during the playoffs is a moron.

Sanchez was LIGHTS OUT during the 2009 & 2010 playoffs.

2009: If Shonn Greene doesn't get hurt, jets could run the ball more & kill the clock. Strickland doesn't pull up lame, Drew Coleman wouldn't have exposed us as much as he did. Rex was OUTCOACHED in 2nd half. Team never showed up after halftime.

2010: If Brick picks up the blitzing CB who BLINSIDES Sanchez under 3 seconds, there's no fumble for a TD prior to halftime. Score would have been 10-0 Steelers. Jets were led furiously back by Sanchez to rally. Defense could not tackle Emmanuel Sanders on A KEY 3rd Down stop in 4th Qtr. no time left jets lose. Offense was on FIRE in 2nd half. Rex did not have team prepped heading into game.

Sanchez was NOT the problem, if anything, more of the contributing factor we even made it that far. Anyone b!tching about #6's playing during the playoffs is a moron.

Define "lights out"

Love him or hate him Sanchez played pretty well in both post-seasons...

Why is this so hard for some to accept!!

Did Sanchez play awfully in a Jets uniform at times? Of course!!

Did he play well at times, even out playing Brady in the playoffs? Yes of course he did!

Even New England Newspapers, commentators and fans thought so.  

See this:

http://nesn.com/2011/01/mark-sanchez-outduels-tom-brady-as-jets-advance-to-afc-championship-with-28-21-win/

Mark Sanchez best QB on the field!  See this:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=oconnor_ian&id=6028800

These are not Jets fans this was the national media.

Only Jets fans denigrate their own players at the first chance they get..

Archived