****Official Jets vs. Dolphins London Game Day Thread****

AFJF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY DOES FITZ CONTINUE TO OVERTHROW SMITH? HE'S WIDE OPEN! 

I think he'd have got the one where he wasn't looking. He'd at least have had a chance, he sort of hesitated and then went again when he seen the ball. 

Fitz looks shaky though. I don't want us doing anything too risky right now.

You're analyzing, Sperm is not like he usually does.  Sperm's analysis usually consists of more than just the QB.  Your points about the special teams are spot on. 

Because I am watching some of it after the play is over due to rewinding a little. 

Also for a while I was trying to type on an iPad and it was auto-correcting me to death on words I typed correctly. I don't know how people type on these things all the time.

Switched to a laptop so you can expect more gooey goodness from me. :)

Devin Smith is going to need reps.  That goes for both he and Fitz.  We have no idea if Fitz overthrew him or if Devin ran the wrong route.  Whats important is we are up by 13 and the Dolphins haven't even been on our side of the field yet in the 1st half.  I want at least 7 more points before the half though.

WHY DOES FITZ CONTINUE TO OVERTHROW SMITH? HE'S WIDE OPEN! 

I would guess it's partly due to either 1) Devin running wrong route; or 2) lack of chemistry between Devin and Fitz. Lack of reps is probably to blame. A number of Fitz's passes are bad, but a disproportionate number of his throws to Devin are bad. It would lead me to believe that it's not all on Fitz.

A full week of you not knowing who 19 is it would be nice for some positivity if you could study the roster before commenting any further we would appreciate it

We're winning 13-0. And it could turn into 13-7 after that last PI call deep against Revis.

We should have been up by >20 points already, not within 2 Miami scores.

Archived