OuttaSightPF has a melt down, launches personal attack, gets banned for life thread

I hate when people equate bad sports things to cancer. Insensitive and ignorant.

i don't understand the point of this thread, nor do I care to decipher it... You want to bitch that we're not good, just bitch about it. Don't try to dress it up as something insightful.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Not even sure what you are saying. Are there specific players that are the cancer? If so, you did not name them. Do you think MacCagnan 6 months in is a cancer?

My God dude.... There's 6 pages of responses and explanations at this point. You can't read past the first post?

Screw it I'll save you some time and condense it.

I'm a stupid, jerk, moron who apparently wants Bowles fired (even though I've sung his praises on this board since well before he was hired)

Bill Parcells was not responsible for the Giants 2 Super Bowls

The Jets have been playing hard and giving 100% effort, even last year when they went 4-12.... And basically I'm delusional

And there was a great joke about what it must be like to be married to me. (The only thing really worth reading that wasn't written by yours truly)

Now all you "loyal" fans can go and celebrate a team that had won its division once in the past 15+ years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I hate when people equate bad sports things to cancer. Insensitive and ignorant.

i don't understand the point of this thread, nor do I care to decipher it... You want to bitch that we're not good, just bitch about it. Don't try to dress it up as something insightful.

What a society. Words are just words. I'm so tired of people trying to muzzle others by guilting them because they used language they don't prefer.

If you post something with #prayforparis atheists in France are now composing that you are disrespecting them.

I read this article about how parents are now offended if you say a child "has autism". The politically correct, non offensive accepted terminology is to refer to a child with autism as "autistic". Saying they "have autism" makes it sounds like a disease and is considered an attack.

This society is getting out of control. Words don't hurt people, and the thought police need to take a chill pill.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4

My top three candidates to run this franchise and turn it around would be

Lars

Integrity28

And Savage

Any of them would get my endorsement a long as I can run the scouting department emoji869.png?

Rex 5-4 with a team that went 9-7 = savior ..Bowles 5-4 with a team that went 4-12 = cancer.....ok I got it .

What happened in 2014 is so relevant, right? Did you notice how we spent $200 million on this "Porsche" a few months ago? I doubt it. So far Bowles just wants to drive this Porsche at school speed limit. I doubt Woody spent that money to go 8-8. 

• Thumb Down 1

What happened in 2014 is so relevant, right? Did you notice how we spent $200 million on this "Porsche" a few months ago? I doubt it. So far Bowles just wants to drive this Porsche at school speed limit. I doubt Woody spent that money to go 8-8. 

the Porsche comment was made by one guy and was stupid , going into the season with Geno/Fitz as QB our ceiling was 9-10 wins ....which is still in reach ....your expectations were greater than 9-10 wins ? If so then your the one not paying attention .

• Upvote 1

I just changed the thread title. Spent too much time talking to oncologists the past two years. I prefer not to have to see the word cancer on the board as well.

That's a pretty gay way to run a forum.

I hope you get cancer of the cock

• Thumb Down 22

What a society. Words are just words. I'm so tired of people trying to muzzle others by guilting them because they used language they don't prefer.

If you post something with #prayforparis atheists in France are now composing that you are disrespecting them.

I read this article about how parents are now offended if you say a child "has autism". The politically correct, non offensive accepted terminology is to refer to a child with autism as "autistic". Saying they "have autism" makes it sounds like a disease and is considered an attack.

This society is getting out of control. Words don't hurt people, and the thought police need to take a chill pill.

yeah, you have it backwards chief.  the lady friend was a special ed teacher for years and is now in admin.  she's been around hundreds of kids with autism.  calling them "autistic" is the slur..  saying they have autism is what you're supposed to say.

That's a pretty gay way to run a forum.

I hope you get cancer of the cock

oh never mind...   you're just a stupid, insensitive, a$$hole.  guess with your small brain you never considered to ask yourself why he doesn't like that word.

adios.

• Upvote 1

You dodged everything I said and copy/ pasted some stupid Wikipedia thing, you really are a true NFL historian

So Parcells Biography is all lies....

Before and after Parcells "Youngs Giants" were hot trash

Kisses

Who hired the Tuna did he hire himself?? George young built the team and Parcells was part of that build.. By the way I never claimed anything you the one that thinks he's a know-it-all.. Was Parcells a great HC duh he's in the HOF..

I forget.

How did Jimmy Johnson do in his first year?  How did BB do in his first few year in NE?

When coaches take over bad teams, it takes a while to change the roster and get better.  

according to because makes their argument.  But it's also more than likely a combination that they need to learn.  That's my point.  Bowles and all first year coaches make mistakes and are usually hired because their teams sucked the year before. 

You got it wrong fella. Mac has done everything right in my opinion, whereas Bowles has shown himself to be treading in deep water. He keeps making puzzling decisions that show he has little faith in his own team. Maybe he has that little faith in himself, but you got it all wrong on this one.

If you don't like the contracts, you don't understand them very well. He's not tied to anyone other than Revis for more than two years, and most of those contracts he can get out of relatively painlessly as early as this offseason. Of course, most of his free agents have been solid-to-huge contributors, so there's not a big reason to escape too many of them. 

Mac was probably the team's best offseason addition. 

exactly

Mac took a shot and built a team with all the cap money he had to spend. he built an offense that is more than respectable and a defense we all figured would be in the elite discussion. That being said it looks like we have coaching issues and player issues. That's why Mac structured those deals so we can walk if need be and if we stay on the current path that's exactly what he will do while continuing to build the team via the draft. This was an educated gamble by Mac who took a chance on an already good defense and attempted to make them elite while forming a good ball control offense.

IMHO the people responsible for this season are Bowles and the Players Mac should not even be in that conversation TBH

No. He had the word cancer in the title. I changed the title because I didn't like seeing cancer every time I logged on. I posted that I changed the title because of my wife's cancer battle. This guy then proceeded to wish cancer on me.

Not even sure what to say honestly.

**** him, you don't need to say anything. 

I just gave this thread a more factually accurate title.

Or you could do this. LOL

• Upvote 4