The 3 Million Thread

Maxman

17 minutes ago, Kevin L said:

I don't post much ( I like to silently judge all of you), but this is honestly a great site to gain knowledge and insight to my favorite football team.

Join in...the more, the merrier.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Looks like we will hit post # 3 million early this week. All I can really say is, Wow. Thank you all so much. 3 million posts. It is hard to comprehend how much this site has grown. But please know that we appreciate that so many people call Jet Nation home!

Thanks and good luck to whoever posts lucky # 3 million. And no, we aren't giving you anything for it. :)

So,  if we eliminate all of TX's posts and all of Kelly/Kenny's posts, then we'd be shooting for what this week? A few hundred?

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woohoo!  I remember when we got to 2 million.  I promise I won't spam it up this time to ensure its me who gets the 3 millionth.  I assume one of the following will happen:

* @Sperm Edwards or @Bleedin Greenwill have a long diatribe ready to go, and just before he hits "post" to claim the 3 millionth, @faba will have already beat him to the punch with a one-liner.

* @joewilly12 will get it with one of his "stream of consciousness" threads where he presents a case on why we should be trading 4 first rounders for Phillip Rivers.

* @RutgersJetFan or @dbatesmanwill get it with some random gif involving a penis.

* @nyjunc will get it while arguing why no one other than the Tarheels can win the national title.

* @The Crusherwill get it while writing something nice about @JiF or something mean (deservedly) about @CTM

* @Spoot-Face will get it and then immediately regret it, worrying that he "ruined everything".  When actually it was CTM who ruined everything.  Like always.

* @AVM will post something awesome.

* @Villain The Foewill get it while writing a love poem about Mike Glennon or a scouting report about some WR we're supposed to draft.

* @Pac will get it while writing a post defending Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan, or Chad Pennington. 

* @gEYno will get it while writing something really smart that goes over my head.  Then I'll end up realizing too late that it was all about a symbolic penis.

* @Bombdirtwill get it with one of his many brilliant additions to the 100,000 post thread (preferred choice by yours truly).

* Someone (many candidates here) will make a gay joke about @Maxman that gets immortalized forever (most likely result).

@T0mShane sucks.

If I forgot anyone else, its because I don't love you enough, or you haven't done anything interesting the last 11 years worthy of reminiscing about.  My bad.

Its a damn shame that I cant even argue that. lol.

2 hours ago, Kevin L said:

I don't post much ( I like to silently judge all of you), but this is honestly a great site to gain knowledge and insight to my favorite football team.

:lol:

You should post more. You'd obviously fit right in.

Creeper.

5 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

After Jets Insider decided to sell its soul to money, I really didn't know where to go. Hitman Harris from Jets Insider told me about this board and I came over. I was pleasantly surprised to find such a beautiful board. Good job Max and good job all posters who make this site the best Jets board on the interwebz. 

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Kevin L said:

Seriously?  J\K.  Thanks.

6 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

People asking you why you post on a Jets forum probably accounted for at least 400,000 of our magnificent 3 million. :) 

Yeah but a lot of those posts were made with a multiple TD lead so how many really count ;)

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woohoo!  I remember when we got to 2 million.  I promise I won't spam it up this time to ensure its me who gets the 3 millionth.  I assume one of the following will happen:

* @Sperm Edwards or @Bleedin Greenwill have a long diatribe ready to go, and just before he hits "post" to claim the 3 millionth, @faba will have already beat him to the punch with a one-liner.

* @joewilly12 will get it with one of his "stream of consciousness" threads where he presents a case on why we should be trading 4 first rounders for Phillip Rivers.

* @RutgersJetFan or @dbatesmanwill get it with some random gif involving a penis.

* @nyjunc will get it while arguing why no one other than the Tarheels can win the national title.

* @The Crusherwill get it while writing something nice about @JiF or something mean (deservedly) about @CTM

* @Spoot-Face will get it and then immediately regret it, worrying that he "ruined everything".  When actually it was CTM who ruined everything.  Like always.

* @AVM will post something awesome.

* @Villain The Foewill get it while writing a love poem about Mike Glennon or a scouting report about some WR we're supposed to draft.

* @Pac will get it while writing a post defending Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan, or Chad Pennington. 

* @gEYno will get it while writing something really smart that goes over my head.  Then I'll end up realizing too late that it was all about a symbolic penis.

* @Bombdirtwill get it with one of his many brilliant additions to the 100,000 post thread (preferred choice by yours truly).

* Someone (many candidates here) will make a gay joke about @Maxman that gets immortalized forever (most likely result).

@T0mShane sucks.

If I forgot anyone else, its because I don't love you enough, or you haven't done anything interesting the last 11 years worthy of reminiscing about.  My bad.

Geez... You provide years of solid, objective content, you orchestrate a great migration to JN while using Klecko73isGod as your puppet, you invent the term Penningtologist, you pretty much dominate the ribs thread, you make jokes about a less evolved mammal who posts himself drinking bud heavy, you let the world know that Jetsbabe is not stupid, you take on the Sanchez lovers, you make years of hilarious jokes...

But one time... just one time... you explain the psychoanaltyic underpinnings of Rex Ryan's Foot Fetish, and that's all they remember you for...

5 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Geez... You provide years of solid, objective content, you orchestrate a great migration to JN while using Klecko73isGod as your puppet, you invent the term Penningtologist, you pretty much dominate the ribs thread, you make jokes about a less evolved mammal who posts himself drinking bud heavy, you let the world know that Jetsbabe is not stupid, you take on the Sanchez lovers, you make years of hilarious jokes...

But one time... just one time... you explain the psychoanaltyic underpinnings of Rex Ryan's Foot Fetish, and that's all they remember you for...

At least you're not the "posts gifs of giant rubber d*cks" guy, or the "afraid of Steelers fans" guy.  Or worse....you could be me. 

3 hours ago, gEYno said:

You build a thousand bridges, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At least you're not the "posts gifs of giant rubber d*cks" guy, or the "afraid of Steelers fans" guy.  Or worse....you could be me. 

That's Dr. Posts Gifs of Giant Rubber Dicks to you. I didn't go to Giant Rubber Dicks Medical School to be called "guy" thank you very much.

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I hope your workplace doesn't check your internet search history.  I really hope not.

Well, I'm an unemployed bum, so that's not a problem. Hopefully not for long, but I'll miss all this spare time I have to be on here.

So we surpassed 3 million. But I was away when it happened and had a few things to deal with this week, so I don't know who had post 3 million exactly. :)

But, thanks to whoever you are! And to everyone for the 2,999,999 before that.

Archived