this is how ****ing pathetic pats fans are

neckdemon

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow...that's amazing...

they aren't even pretending they're not bandwagon fans...That is absolutely pathetic.

Some of them are super-sensitive today.  I post over there and I'm usually unbiased, if not mockingly-Jet at times.  But one of 'em is trying to get me banned.

The whole front-runner thing, yup it's sad, but many long-term Pats fans express their annoyance over it as well.  Win that much, guess you're bound to have fickle fans jump aboard.  Not really a problem for us. 

The poster "letekro" in that thread is actually a good friend of mine.  If I hadn't stopped posting years ago in that ridiculous douchebag-infested cesspool, I would probably have been asking the same questions as him (although a lot less politely, I'm sure).  

If these Massholes endured life as a Jets fan, they would probably be dead by now. ******* retards. Yeah you are cheaters and every fan base hates you. 

Cowboys, Steelers, Packers all have more Super Bowl victories but they are only hated by their immediate rivals. There is no condensed hatred against them like there is one for the Masshole Massriots. 

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Yeah. I think I'm going to have to troll that board.

i think i signed up once to respond to somethng there but it wouldnt even let me post. idk how you get posting privileges there.....i think you might have to post a pic banging a tom brady blow up doll

5 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

If these Massholes endured life as a Jets fan, they would probably be dead by now. ******* retards. Yeah you are cheaters and every fan base hates you. 

Cowboys, Steelers, Packers all have more Super Bowl victories but they are only hated by their immediate rivals. There is no condensed hatred against them like there is one for the Masshole Massriots. 

I think you mean 49ers, not Packers.

Not for nothing but a lot of Yankee fans are the same way, not the old school ones but the ones who think baseball was invented in 1996...not sticking up for Pats fans but it's just the way it is now .

56 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

The poster "letekro" in that thread is actually a good friend of mine.  If I hadn't stopped posting years ago in that ridiculous douchebag-infested cesspool, I would probably have been asking the same questions as him (although a lot less politely, I'm sure).  

He's the only guy who sounds like a true fan on the 1st page ... Wow, Don't blame you for leaving that site!

49 minutes ago, AFCEastFan said:

You will be banned faster than it takes you to register.

Think I've been there for almost two years with a handle of "JetFan79".  So it's pretty obvious where my allegiance lies.  As long as you're not a complete troll, I think you're good.  There are obviously some who'll bash ya just for being a Jet fan, but that's expected.

Some are pretty cool though and make for some good conversation.  Don't always want to be spoon-fed your views right back to you.  Kinda like being an extreme lefty/righty and only watching MSNBC/Fox.  Ya need to switch it up a bit.

8 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Think I've been there for almost two years with a handle of "JetFan79".  So it's pretty obvious where my allegiance lies.  As long as you're not a complete troll, I think you're good.  There are obviously some who'll bash ya just for being a Jet fan, but that's expected.

Some are pretty cool though and make for some good conversation.  Don't always want to be spoon-fed your views right back to you.  Kinda like being an extreme lefty/righty and only watching MSNBC/Fox.  Ya need to switch it up a bit.

True ... Sometimes my elbow gets sore & I need to go with "The Stranger"!

16 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I'm not sure which I find more impressive:  the fact that you have managed to post there for nearly 2 years without being banned or the fact that you have been willing to post there for that long.   You are clearly a far more patient and tolerant man than I.  

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Meh, been trying to be done since Namath retired.  

Namath retired?I missed that but now I understand why everyone is freaking out over Fitzpatrick not signing yet.

Worst fan base on the planet.  No question about it.  A bunch of front running blow hard morons.  Literally.  1% of them a true fans, 99% of them didnt know the NFL before Brady.

This doesnt surprise me, one of the resident trolls openly admitted he's only a Brady fan.

Archived