Bills LB IK Enemkpali suffers 'major' knee injury. Could be out 4 Season

Villain The Foe

Bills LB IK Enemkpali suffers 'major' knee injury

IK Enemkpali didn't finish the Buffalo Bills' preseason Week 1 tilt against the Colts after suffering a knee injury, and he could be out for the rest of the season as well.

The linebacker was carted off the field in the first half of the game. He reportedly twisted his right legawkwardly while trying to pass rush. Bills coach Rex Ryan described the injury as "major" during halftime of the game broadcast, and NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the linebacker appears to have torn his ACL, per a source. An MRI is coming to confirm.

Enemkpali was released by the Jets last August after he punched former teammate Geno Smith in the jaw during an argument. The Bills claimed him on waivers within the week.

Enemkpali's injury is the latest setback for a Buffalo linebacker corps that has struggled to stay healthy this offseason. Rookie Reggie Ragland is expected to miss the entire 2016 season with a torn ACL and it's unclear when Shaq Lawson will return to the team after undergoing offseason shoulder surgery.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000685020/article/bills-lb-ik-enemkpali-suffers-major-knee-injury

Surprised the Media didnt find a reason to ask Geno about this lol. Seriously though, the Bills defense are getting decimated and it isnt even because of an opposing offense. 

No way in the world Geno isn't snickering a little under his breath. Geno will probably be in the NFL for some years to come even if it's as a backup. A guy like Ik coming off major ACL surgery who hasn't really shown a damn thing since he's been in the league better start practicing, "you want fries with that?"

Geno gets the least laugh.

Genos a bit of a head case, but no one has the right to punch you in the face & break your jaw. I was actually surprised that Ik wasn't taken away in a police car with handcuffs for assault based on his past indescressions involving assaulting people.

When Rex signed him it really, really showed you just how f*cking immature & dimwitted Rex is as a human being. He's about as classless as it gets, and it's a move that absolutely proves he's not a leader of men, mentor, role model or what have you as a head coach & tells me everything I need to know why Ozzie Newsome chose Harbaugh without even interviewing him.

Karma is definitely biting Rex in the azz & I kind of am enjoying it. Now let's kick his azz twice & end his head coaching career once & for all.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Genos a bit of a head case, but no one has the right to punch you in the face & break your jaw. I was actually surprised that Ik wasn't taken away in a police car with handcuffs for assault based on his past indescressions involving assaulting people.

When Rex signed him it really, really showed you just how f*cking immature & dimwitted Rex is as a human being. He's about as classless as it gets, and it's a move that absolutely proves he's not a leader of men, mentor, role model or what have you as a head coach & tells me everything I need to know why Ozzie Newsome chose Harbaugh without even interviewing him.

Karma is definitely biting Rex in the azz & I kind of am enjoying it. Now let's kick his azz twice & end his head coaching career once & for all.

Agree and when Rex made him Captain against the Jets it showed what Rex is really about all show and no go. 

5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Bills LB IK Enemkpali suffers 'major' knee injury

IK Enemkpali didn't finish the Buffalo Bills' preseason Week 1 tilt against the Colts after suffering a knee injury, and he could be out for the rest of the season as well.

The linebacker was carted off the field in the first half of the game. He reportedly twisted his right legawkwardly while trying to pass rush. Bills coach Rex Ryan described the injury as "major" during halftime of the game broadcast, and NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the linebacker appears to have torn his ACL, per a source. An MRI is coming to confirm.

Enemkpali was released by the Jets last August after he punched former teammate Geno Smith in the jaw during an argument. The Bills claimed him on waivers within the week.

Enemkpali's injury is the latest setback for a Buffalo linebacker corps that has struggled to stay healthy this offseason. Rookie Reggie Ragland is expected to miss the entire 2016 season with a torn ACL and it's unclear when Shaq Lawson will return to the team after undergoing offseason shoulder surgery.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000685020/article/bills-lb-ik-enemkpali-suffers-major-knee-injury

Surprised the Media didnt find a reason to ask Geno about this lol. Seriously though, the Bills defense are getting decimated and it isnt even because of an opposing offense. 

boo hoo.  Too fukin' bad.

This is bad for society. A juiced up super thug turd with a history of attacking cops and teammates losing his lucrative salary. I'm sure he's got friends from the old neighborhood depending on him. Imagine this beast knocking over liquor stores or doing home invasions. IK doesn't strike me as a saver since he was willing to turn Geno's jaw into powder over $600.

Archived