### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jetsfan719 said:

Can anyone even get mad anymore. It really is a pure comedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was saying.  We should embrace this for the epic, pure Monty Python-ish legacy of this entire franchise.  We should tune in and WISH for this stuff.  We would all wind up happier in the end. 

2 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

Enunwa caught too many balls in the first half to get an targets in the 2nd. Again Chan making sure he doesn't expose any match ups they are winning.

It really is lame to blame any of this on Chan.  Just saying

You couldn't write this script & make it believable. I have really lost my faith in this coach. Isn't he supposed to be a secondary coach? defense gives up points again before the half. Has J.Marshall playing WR instead of Anderson. Even if we come back & win this I'm so unimpressed by this guy just standing there with that stupid look on his face.

Very sad, we can never get this coach thing right. Give Belichick this team & he'd have them in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

This game is really on Fitz's shoulders. He has to turn this around. The last drive maybe if Marshall had caught that ball. 

Yeah, gonna have to outscore the Bills. Period. Can't count on the defense for a stop.

Archived