### Jets \ Bills --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've seen this show soooo many times.

What will it be tonight?

Will Fitz throw an indigestible interception at the end to lose?  Bad drop? Missed kick? Fumble at the goal line? Taunting penalty to put Buffalo  in FG range to win?

Or an emotional win that only gives Jets fans just a little more hope to rip our guts out at a later time?

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

funny thing I'm wondering why the fcuk we even have safeties on this football team worst coaching I have seen in a long time

Meh Revis got burned, and the other was a broken play, it happens. Jets are dominating. You can't blame coaches for busted plays, fumbles etc. and Revis is the highest paid player on the team. Bowles will have to eventually come around but you can't completely blame him for his current expectations.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

We've seen this show soooo many times.

What will it be tonight?

Will Fitz throw an indigestible interception at the end to lose?  Bad drop? Missed kick? Fumble at the goal line? Taunting penalty to put Buffalo  in FG range to win?

Or an emotional win that only gives Jets fans just a little more hope to rip our guts out at a later time?

I guarantee that if the Jets win there will be people still bitching that we didn't beat them by enough

Archived