Jets Reportedly Want Trubisky

Adoni Beast

16 hours ago, fltflo said:

Kaaya is another one who needs to stay in school. Going to be a good pocket passer but has very little mobility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think he will be a stud. Definitely should stay, Selfishly because I too am a die hard Canes fan. But I love this and think he will be a great Qb. He has his faults but a lot of that in my opinion is because of his line and only 1 year of competent coaching. One more year under richt and he's a first rounder imo

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I saw the play when it happened . it was a fluke play .

What he did from his 3 yard line with the game on the line and less than 2 minutes on the clock was darn impressive .   I'm not a fan of his, but I have to give credit where credit is due .

• Upvote 1

I have not watched any film on Trubisky yet. 

I am curious about him... but the Jets scouting department, as a whole, should all be seeking employment in a different line of work. 

To think those losers get paid somewhere between 50K-200K per year to draft one stiff after another. They have access to coaches, better film, games, players, etc....

I am a better scout using YouTube.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I am curious about him... but the Jets scouting department, as a whole, should all be seeking employment in a different line of work. 

They drafted Petty, who isn't good, and Hackenberg who looks worse and Fitzpatrick just stole $12 million from this franchise.

• 4 years later...
7 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

youre really on the bump train today huh? lol 

It was yesterday searching for a particular post but yes  bumped 2 threads that I found relevant to the conversation we're having today regarding the QB position.  It's similar.