The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Greg555 said:

Big fan of Bowles coming into the season...but he has turned a decently talented team...into one of the dregs of the league.

You can't bring him back.   The team is a mess.   They are obviously very poorly coached.

It's not just Bowles. There is not a lot of talent on the field. But Bowles is gonna answer for this disaster. The team isn't competitive. If they were fighting hard and in these games I think he'd be back. But these games are so hard to watch.

Just now, Greg555 said:

Big fan of Bowles coming into the season...but he has turned a decently talented team...into one of the dregs of the league.

You can't bring him back.   The team is a mess.   They are obviously very poorly coached.

totally agree.   it's tough to be a "defensive HC" when your defense can't cover anyone and continues to have miscommunications that leave wr's wide open in week 16 

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

It's not just Bowles. There is not a lot of talent on the field. But Bowles is gonna answer for this disaster. The team isn't competitive. If they were fighting hard and in these games I think he'd be back. But these games are so hard to watch.

It starts with the head coach 

1 minute ago, Greg555 said:

It's obvious to you, obvious to me but there are those on this board who want him to have a 3rd year.  

Vlad, Todd Bowles, Ducasse.    

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

So why is Rex being fired in Buffalo?

2 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

some of the mid-90's teams were pretty awful, especially the Nagle year...but yeah this is about as bad as it gets.  

Yeah, the 90's were painful, but something is going on here.  You just don't fall apart like this.  The effort is just terrible.

Just now, LionelRichie said:

some of the mid-90's teams were pretty awful, especially the Nagle year...but yeah this is about as bad as it gets.  

Yes...those teams were bad - but I just don't remember them not even being competitive so often.  In a league designed for parity - it's actually hard to be this bad.

Archived