The Official Jets vs. Cheaters Christmas Eve Game Thread

Warfish

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

I just love watching Harris in one-on-one coverage with RB's.....You would think Jet coaches do that on purpose it happens so often.

I coverage, guy looks slower than Luca Brazzi at the bottom of the river.  At least Brazzi can move a bit in his cement shoes.  Harris is a statue.

19 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

What are we gaining by watching Fitz out there? Who cares how good or bad he plays? 

H-A-C-K-E-N-B-E-R-G

First of all, he isn't dressed; secondly, why play Hack EVER.

Everyone already thinks he sucks... If he comes in as his first NFL game and makes one mistake, everyone will be crying to cut him, Bowles, and Mac.

So, let's skip that part and just get rid of everyone. And then in 2 years do it again. And then every 2 years.

Just now, bostonmajet said:

First of all, he isn't dressed; secondly, why play Hack EVER.

Everyone already thinks he sucks... If he comes in as his first NFL game and makes one mistake, everyone will be crying to cut him, Bowles, and Mac.

So, let's skip that part and just get rid of everyone. And then in 2 years do it again. And then every 2 years.

I know he isn't dressed. I'm talking about why isnt he dressed and he better be dressed next week........

And I'm not saying anyone should be fired. I just dont see the positives in Fitz playing.

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

I'm only watching this game hoping to enjoy someone laying a nice hit on Brady. But they can't even do that. Like, not even get near him. Pathetic in every aspect, even the thing they're supposed to be good at.

Im looking for an excuse to drink beer and this is a perfect excuse 

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

I'm only watching this game hoping to enjoy someone laying a nice hit on Brady. But they can't even do that. Like, not even get near him. Pathetic in every aspect, even the thing they're supposed to be good at.

If you're hoping for that you better hope they hurry up and do it.  The way this is going Brady will be out of this game pretty soon.

1 minute ago, CobraVerde said:

If Brady takes a damn snap in the 3rd someone needs to break his knees. 

From New England and Cheaters Nation, Merry Christmas. Too much hate.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Merry Christmas Maine Coon Cat enjoy the post season NE is looking like a well oiled machine. Good luck 

Many Happy returns to you and your loved ones.

1 minute ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

From New England and Cheaters Nation, Merry Christmas. Too much hate.

Enjoy another great regular season and a fail in the playoffs dude.  The pats will actually  have to play some teams pretty soon that have players, coachs and a clue not the rest of the afc bums they face.

The fact that the team is so uncompetitive is going to be Bowles undoing. Not the record. These games aren't close. There is very little positives to take out of them. Petty has shown flashes but he cant stay on the field partly because the team is so bad around him. We aren't even able to evaluate our young QB's this season.

Hack should have been dressed this week. He absolutely should be dressed next week. 

Watching a 33 year old journeyman play QB for you when your team is god awful is just depressing. I hope Petty comes back for the second half.

Archived