When Monday comes and Bowles is still the coach we expect ...

Maxman

everyone to get along and avoid personal attacks. I am not defending Bowles, this season has been terrible. I do believe based on the recent reports that he will be back next year. Changes to the coaching staff, yes. Not at the head coach level.

Anyhow the point here is when (if) that happens, we still all have to get along. If someone defends Bowles and wants to believe in the Jets direction, that is their right. We don't want to see personal attacks. Especially when they are directed at people who are rooting for the Jets.

Thank You.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Maxman said:

everyone to get along and avoid personal attacks. I am not defending Bowles, this season has been terrible. I do believe based on the recent reports that he will be back next year. Changes to the coaching staff, yes. Not at the head coach level.

Anyhow the point here is when (if) that happens, we still all have to get along. If someone defends Bowles and wants to believe in the Jets direction, that is their right. We don't want to see personal attacks. Especially when they are directed at people who are rooting for the Jets.

Thank You.

How about personal attacks toward the imbecile owner of the NY Jets?

This is what we need to do over at Florham Park...Any volunteers?

http://powerbeforewisdom.com/Personal-Magick/Burning-Salt-to-Clear-Energy-Banish-Spirits-and-Remove-Curses.html

Burning Salt to Clear Energy, Banish Spirits and Remove Curses

Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so he poured a cup of salt and a couple cups of rubbing alcohol into a pot and lit it on fire. As the concoction burned I noticed my back was relaxing and that I was generally feeling better. In fact, the whole room felt better afterwards. He recommended I do this once a month as a magical cleansing of my living space and my personal energy.

Banishing Spirits
A couple years later I encountered a home with a rather nasty spirit that wouldn’t be positive and/or cross over. My mage friend mentioned that burning salt is a VERY powerful banishment. I burned salt and felt the banishment IN the house, but it felt that the spirit was anchored UNDERNEATH the house.

Everywhere inside the radius of the Burning Salt seemed to damage the spirit and even after the fire died down there was something that interfered with the spirit manifesting inside the house. In fact, after every instance of burning salt I notice that it is hard to form energy into a Coherent Structure.

Why it works
My mage friend believed in an elemental system where Ice and Fire are opposites. In his beliefs when elemental Ice and elemental Fire meet there is an explosion to the tune of Matter/Anti-Matter. To him burning salt was the giant explosion made live and the burst of energy had these side effects.

However, I think that the burning salt works for a different reason. Salt draws energy into it. This is why salt is used for purifying rituals, removing energy from items and general grounding. Salt can be filled, but when it is heated and dried, it tends to release its energy. I think that burning salt does a couple things at the same time:

Heating the salt presses it to release its energy.
The burning flings small amounts of salt into the air. These bits of salt are now cooling and starting to draw energy in.
If you perceive energy structures as spider webs, imagine that those tiny bits of salt flying around in the air touch parts of the spider web and absorb whole lines. Pretty quickly the web is going to fall apart. Eventually the particulates of Salt will either fill up, fall to the ground and/or move out of the area, but until then… woe unto a weakly formed energy structure.

Now this DOESN’T explain one odd trait of burning salt. For some reason when you add salt to an already burning pile, it flares up and turns a bright green. If this was the only time it happened, I would assume that there was a chemical reaction that explains it. However, if you try to burn salt in an area that is filled with intense energy, the salt burn will flare up and turn green as well. In fact, if you can’t sense energy, you can often measure whether you’ve cleared out old energy by whether the fire flares a lot or only a little.

Removing Curses
It should be apparent now how you would burn salt to remove a curse. If you can unweave the curse, it will fail. Now a solidly made, well planned and maintained curse using the law of similarity will only be inconvenienced; however the vast majority of curses will wither and die in the face of a giant floating salt bath.

Other Side Effects
I’ve noticed that all energy structures are messed with, not just the bad ones. If you create a nice enchantment to make a space feel comfortable, it’s just as likely to be destroyed by burning salt as a nasty curse.

In fact, burning salt is why I so strongly recommend putting all of your enchantments into a body. It doesn’t take much. From a stone, to a plant, to your own body: anything physical which blocks the salt from directly contacting the energy structures within will enable your spells to ride out the salt burn.

In fact, other things can be even more disruptive to your spells… I know a woman whose sharp and powerful energy shatters most enchantments just by her presence. My best recommendation for keeping your enchantments from disruption was and continues to be placing them into a body, shielding the body and empowering them to repair whatever flows they have outside the body after the storm is passed.

Good Casting,
Power Before Wisdom

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

This is what we need to do over at Florham Park...Any volunteers?

http://powerbeforewisdom.com/Personal-Magick/Burning-Salt-to-Clear-Energy-Banish-Spirits-and-Remove-Curses.html

Burning Salt to Clear Energy, Banish Spirits and Remove Curses

Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so he poured a cup of salt and a couple cups of rubbing alcohol into a pot and lit it on fire. As the concoction burned I noticed my back was relaxing and that I was generally feeling better. In fact, the whole room felt better afterwards. He recommended I do this once a month as a magical cleansing of my living space and my personal energy.

Banishing Spirits
A couple years later I encountered a home with a rather nasty spirit that wouldn’t be positive and/or cross over. My mage friend mentioned that burning salt is a VERY powerful banishment. I burned salt and felt the banishment IN the house, but it felt that the spirit was anchored UNDERNEATH the house.

Everywhere inside the radius of the Burning Salt seemed to damage the spirit and even after the fire died down there was something that interfered with the spirit manifesting inside the house. In fact, after every instance of burning salt I notice that it is hard to form energy into a Coherent Structure.

Why it works
My mage friend believed in an elemental system where Ice and Fire are opposites. In his beliefs when elemental Ice and elemental Fire meet there is an explosion to the tune of Matter/Anti-Matter. To him burning salt was the giant explosion made live and the burst of energy had these side effects.

Why it works

However, I think that the burning salt works for a different reason. Salt draws energy into it. This is why salt is used for purifying rituals, removing energy from items and general grounding. Salt can be filled, but when it is heated and dried, it tends to release its energy. I think that burning salt does a couple things at the same time:

Heating the salt presses it to release its energy.
The burning flings small amounts of salt into the air. These bits of salt are now cooling and starting to draw energy in.
If you perceive energy structures as spider webs, imagine that those tiny bits of salt flying around in the air touch parts of the spider web and absorb whole lines. Pretty quickly the web is going to fall apart. Eventually the particulates of Salt will either fill up, fall to the ground and/or move out of the area, but until then… woe unto a weakly formed energy structure.

Now this DOESN’T explain one odd trait of burning salt. For some reason when you add salt to an already burning pile, it flares up and turns a bright green. If this was the only time it happened, I would assume that there was a chemical reaction that explains it. However, if you try to burn salt in an area that is filled with intense energy, the salt burn will flare up and turn green as well. In fact, if you can’t sense energy, you can often measure whether you’ve cleared out old energy by whether the fire flares a lot or only a little.

Removing Curses
It should be apparent now how you would burn salt to remove a curse. If you can unweave the curse, it will fail. Now a solidly made, well planned and maintained curse using the law of similarity will only be inconvenienced; however the vast majority of curses will wither and die in the face of a giant floating salt bath.

Other Side Effects
I’ve noticed that all energy structures are messed with, not just the bad ones. If you create a nice enchantment to make a space feel comfortable, it’s just as likely to be destroyed by burning salt as a nasty curse.

In fact, burning salt is why I so strongly recommend putting all of your enchantments into a body. It doesn’t take much. From a stone, to a plant, to your own body: anything physical which blocks the salt from directly contacting the energy structures within will enable your spells to ride out the salt burn.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

And you sat on this for 17 years?:D Actually, pretty interesting.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Attack the argument, not the poster.

And posters supporting the return of Bowles, or (lol) the resigning and starting of Geno, give us plenty of ammunition in their so-called "argument" for us to destroy as it is.

If the Jets retain Bowles and re-sign Geno .... I'll just sit in the corner in the fetal position on Sundays or maybe Just watch the Packers with my wife.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank You.

The HC picks his staff so your saying Bowles will be firing his coaches correct??

2 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Going to be a crappy day if that uninspiring lump of crap is still coach... we as fans deserve better. 

Totally mind boggling how we as fans see this, but our Stevie Wonder (the fact that he is blind, not the fact that he is a genius BTW) of an owner does not. I know I am being a Parrot, but I cannot believe Rex got fired and this "lump of crap" is still allowed to keep his job, and we as long suffering fans will have to just shut up, and endure another year of this absolute abomination of a football team, only to have to start over yet again in 2 years or whenever.

No way he turns this around.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I still believe Bowles is gone after this season. 

Woody didn't show his hand with the Mancini firing and one more crushing defeat may very well seal the deal.

if we're terrible next year, Mac and Bowles will be out. If Mac fires Bowles, he can buy himself 2 more years

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Attack the argument, not the poster.

And posters supporting the return of Bowles, or (lol) the resigning and starting of Geno, give us plenty of ammunition in their so-called "argument" for us to destroy as it is.

From what I have seen Smith is still the best Jets QB. Didn't you propose signing Futz last year? A lot of posters here don't like valid arguments. Furthermore, they have little logic or reason when they argue. 

The re-signing of Futz was the worst decision. The man held out of OTA's/TC and barely signed for the PS. He was handed the starting job even after he choked in Buff week 17. It is difficult to argue with posters who cannot grasp facts. I think Bowles played him too long. I would have dropped him after the KC game, a monumental disaster. 

I know that due to the fan base and the GM who overpaid him, TB had to stay with Futz. I hope that TB has learned a few things about playing the best man for the job and Macc has learned to sign the best players available. Meaning they have to have all the physical tools for the job. That way the team can at least be competitive. 

To let a young QB,drafted by this team who also happens to be the best one on the roster currently is just neglectful and borders upon insanity. Even if the Jets draft another QB,going into next season with Petty as the back up is a joke. It is more intelligent to keep a 2nd round draft pick with experience and some wins than to hold onto a 4th rounder still in his first contract. Particularly when he has displayed a propensity to make even simple blocking adjustments. 

The Jets do not have a QB better than Smith right now and he is a FA. This team is in a huge hole due to inept roster management from the GM. If TB quits due to his health, can anyone honestly say Macc should chose a coach when his choices at QB, roster management and FA signings have been suspect at the very least?

10 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Woody didn't show his hand with the Mancini firing and one more crushing defeat may very well seal the deal.

if we're terrible next year, Mac and Bowles will be out. If Mac fires Bowles, he can buy himself 2 more years

Mac can't fire Bowles because of our asshat stupid moron owner insisting on both GM and HC reporting to him, only the asshat himself can fire Bowles

1 minute ago, Jetdawgg said:

From what I have seen Smith is still the best Jets QB. Didn't you propose signing Futz last year? A lot of posters here don't like valid arguments. Furthermore, they have little logic or reason when they argue. 

The re-signing of Futz was the worst decision. The man held out of OTA's/TC and barely signed for the PS. He was handed the starting job even after he choked in Buff week 17. It is difficult to argue with posters who cannot grasp facts. I think Bowles played him too long. I would have dropped him after the KC game, a monumental disaster. 

I know that due to the fan base and the GM who overpaid him, TB had to stay with Futz. I hope that TB has learned a few things about playing the best man for the job and Macc has learned to sign the best players available. Meaning they have to have all the physical tools for the job. That way the team can at least be competitive. 

To let a young QB,drafted by this team who also happens to be the best one on the roster currently is just neglectful and borders upon insanity. Even if the Jets draft another QB,going into next season with Petty as the back up is a joke. It is more intelligent to keep a 2nd round draft pick with experience and some wins than to hold onto a 4th rounder still in his first contract. Particularly when he has displayed a propensity to make even simple blocking adjustments. 

The Jets do not have a QB better than Smith right now and he is a FA. This team is in a huge hole due to inept roster management from the GM. If TB quits due to his health, can anyone honestly say Macc should chose a coach when his choices at QB, roster management and FA signings have been suspect at the very least?

If you see Smith as being the best, you may have a lawsuit against your Optomotrist! I'd hire a lawyer ASAP!

Thank You.

Good thread a$$hole. 

12 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Being bludgeoned by the division in the final three games definitely could cause an impulsive reaction by Woody. 

Firing Bowles so quick would cement us as Raiders East. That's for sure. I don't care though... tired of being tethered to trial and error. Go get someone who can force things thing towards normalcy.

Thank You.

Great, now I need to verbally abuse my dog since I can't take out any frustration on posters here! Thanks a lot!

17 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

while geno may be the best qb on the roster today it is only in reference to the existing coaching staff and players.  i would assume that there are going to be quite a few launchings from the roster and the coaching staff even if bowles stays.  the other thing is that geno got injured during his first start.  it took petty 5 starts to be knocked out for the season so imo geno wasn't going to last the season anyway.  i don't see where geno can or should be an option for the jets going forward.  if he re-signs with the team, what does that say about his character?  not much and that's precisely what got him replaced in the first place.

58 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Glad Bowles is staying

Good NFL HC in the making. And with Macc giving him some better groceries to work with 2017 will be like 2015 but better.

Continuity is very important in the NFL

I'm not totally against Bowles staying , but if he does the locker room better be gutted. He needs to take back control of the team which is littered with remnants of Camp Rexy and its cruise ship mentality.  I hear guys like Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu and others from the Cards talking about how good a coach Bowles is. this tells me Bowles/Arians had the respect and work comittment from his players. I sense our lockeroom is a vastly different animal.

Archived