The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, shevys said:

You mean our idiot head coach can't overrule that call? Isn't that his job?

Yeah, apparently the HC is a uninvolved 3rd party when it comes to the offense, like a subcontractor kind of thing. Some fans and even owners are cool with that. No sure that the fvkc he does do since the defense sucks except against the Bills.

Jeff Triplette beating an unhappy time-consuming path to the replay booth. 

12 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Todd has No Bowles. Scared to call a pass on 4th down Pathetic.

My beef with TB is that he always runs in these spots.  Frankly, it is easier to complete a pass on 4th.  You have a thousand square yards out there to work with.

Just now, jack48 said:

My beef with TB is that he always runs in these spots.  Frankly, it is easier to complete a pass on 4th.  You have a thousand square yards out there to work with.

I don't mind the run because Powell is our best offensive weapon right now. I hate the long developing play. The first 4th down try was okay. The second one was a horrible call

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If you were owner of the Jets we'd have given up the following 2 years' #1 picks and more, to move up from #18 to #1 for Johnny Manziel. 

;) 

nope not at all. Manziel came to us at our pick and luckily we passed. You can talk about Manziel's character all you want because he's an Idiot but I did not think he would have taken that behavior into the NFL like he did. FWIW I would have moved up this year to get either Wentz or Goff. So would a lot of others on this board

Archived