Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

Gas2No99

Leonard Williams Has To Physically Restrain Darron Lee From Beating Up A Girl At A Festival. Just End The Season.

So this morning someone tweets me a link to this random dude’s Twitter thread, explaining the story of how some a$$hole has harassing and physically threatening a girl and Leonard Williams stepped in to save her. Seemed like a real feel good moment. Leo the Hero:

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.19 AMScreen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.27 AMScreen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.31.34 AM

Awesome! Right? Not so fast my friends. Turns out the scumbag trying to attack the girl was Darron Lee. Feel good story instantly turns into another Jets fiasco because the piece of sh*t turns out to be Leo’s own teammate. What a ******* nightmare. Just End The Season.

KFC |

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enticing title.

But it sounds like he didn't beat up a girl at all.

It sounds like he wanted to leave the festival, and his girl wanted to stay. It also sounds like he got angrier than he should have because alcohol was involved. 

This sort of thing is common among linebackers with a size complex. 

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

Enticing title.

But it sounds like he didn't beat up a girl at all.

It sounds like he wanted to leave the festival, and his girl wanted to stay. It also sounds like he got angrier than he should have because alcohol was involved. 

This sort of thing is common among linebackers with a size complex. 

Not my title. Click it and you'll see that's the headline on Barstool 

11 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Saw this unfold on KFCs twitter. Pretty hilarious. Thankful no video has popped up yet of Lee doing anything to this poor girl. Pretty disappointing as far as he's concerned... And pretty incredible Leo can just body him like a bag of groceries.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Poor girl? Do we even know what happened? Is their video of Lee actually touching anyone? Do we know what the girl did to provoke him? are all women "poor little girls" to you no matter what their actions? What if it turns out the girl used racist comments and used physical force against Lee first and Lee just yelled back at her? 

Whatever, the twitter-verse has spoken and the facts no longer matter...

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Poor girl? Do we even know what happened? Is their video of Lee actually touching anyone? Do we know what the girl did to provoke him? are all women "poor little girls" to you no matter what their actions? What if it turns out the girl used racist comments and used physical force against Lee first and Lee just yelled back at her? 

A crowd gathered to help her, then dispersed. Security came to intervene, then left. 

None of this sounds like he "beat up" ANYone. 

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is unfortunately the result of today's typical "INSTANT SHOUT IT OUT" reporting of an "incident" with NO substantiated facts. Everything is PURE CONJECTURE and personal speculation until multiple versions and stories & observations come out to coalesce some type of vivid recount of what actually transpired. 

All opinion and no news really, until a Police Report suddenly is filed and states otherwise. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

A crowd gathered to help her, then dispersed. Security came to intervene, then left. 

None of this sounds like he "beat up" ANYone. 

Apparently, NFL players are no longer allowed to get upset. Unless I see video of Lee putting his hands on a women or we see an arrest based on witness testimony this is just more SOJF nonsense and a reason to bash their own franchise. 

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Has anyone mentioned that the "girl" was Tom Brady?

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Apparently, NFL players are no longer allowed to get upset. Unless I see video of Lee putting his hands on a women or we see an arrest based on witness testimony this is just more SOJF nonsense and a reason to bash their own franchise. 

I don't follow twitter? Is the guy twitting it a known Jets basher? I know Barstool is Boston-biased.

I wish I wasn't this way, but I just want to win.   If he didn't put his hands on her he is fine.   I don't care the if Jets players smoke weed, are illiterate, get DUIs, and the like.  Minus killing someone, if they are winning or can help the Jets win, I don't care.     Now, if they suck, but all means cut their ass.  

19 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Probably just Leonard and Darron working on pass blocking is all.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

yeah....I love the double standard now.  If you are a woman, you can pretty much say anything, do anything, hit anything, punch anything, and pretty much get away with anything.  But if a guy has enough and gets pissed off:

7AAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Archived