Sunday Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

The Giants winning is a pretty big deal.  If we tie with them record-wise, them beating the Chiefs can put us ahead of them in draft position.  Depends on the Jags and how they finish.

Strength of schedule tiebreaker. 

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Sure hope god damn jets make good on this window with the Giants winning a game.... cost me my fcking spot in a survivor pool. final 4 with $2.5K, washed away :(

That sucks -- didn't realize that pool was still going, after i bowed out in week 5 or 6.  Seemed like a pretty safe pick, that's why I never take a road team, unless I have no choice.

Just now, Lith said:

That sucks -- didn't realize that pool was still going, after i bowed out in week 5 or 6.  Seemed like a pretty safe pick, that's why I never take a road team, unless I have no choice.

yea JAX at CLE was the only other option that i had left... I refuse to trust in Bortles. Guess it cost me. 

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Sure hope god damn jets make good on this window with the Giants winning a game.... cost me my fcking spot in a survivor pool. final 4 with $2.5K, washed away :(

Me too.  I was in one for 3k (I've won't it before!) and I took the Chiefs over the Jags.  So pissed.  It was also tied to a larger contest on yahoo where you could win a 100K though I was 1 of 8,000 players remaining...lol.  Though, I think 60% of the remaining was on the Chiefs.

So angry today.  And my fantasy team is going off but the guy I'm playing is exploding.

Hey, at least the Gators won yesterday.  hahahahahaha so sad

e

27 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The Giants winning is a pretty big deal.  If we tie with them record-wise, them beating the Chiefs can put us ahead of them in draft position.  Depends on the Jags and how they finish.

Draft order when teams have the same record gets determined by strength of schedule. The team with the weaker schedule picks higher.

Hey, maybe we have a chance against the Chiefs who after a fast start have come down to earth. I thought the Giants after all the criticism would play them well. 2 games now with teams to root against which is always fun. Go Chargers and Go Oakland. Both games on TV in NYC market. 

3 minutes ago, Pennington said:

Draft order when teams have the same record gets determined by strength of schedule. The team with the weaker schedule picks higher.

Whoops, my b.

Could have sworn it was quality of opponents beaten.

Just now, Lith said:

They got to get Peterman out of there.  4 picks early in the 2nd.

He looks like garbage, bills essentially forfeiting if they keep him in there. This helps us though, would give SD a win and then would be tied with jets at 4-6.

Archived