OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is amazing to think these dudes sit around and watch film of their games knowing they havent scored a TD in 9 quarters of Football and they just keep running the same plays over and over again and forcing a rookie QB coming off injury now, to pick up 3rd and longs on a consistent basis.  How is there not one voice in the room that just says, ummmm guys, maybe we should try something different? 

It really is amazing to think these dudes sit around and watch film of their games knowing they havent scored a TD in 9 quarters of Football and they just keep running the same plays over and over again and forcing a rookie QB coming off injury now, to pick up 3rd and longs on a consistent basis.  How is there not one voice in the room that just says, ummmm guys, maybe we should try something different? 

Bingo!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It’s beyond bizarre.  

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Ah, so that’s where Sam excels, huh? Sorry, my bad.

Had you seen the entire game so far? Darnold is throwing the ball with accuracy while Allen had run with the ball.  I take the guy who can throw the ball. 

Archived