Jets - Packers --- The Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Andre Roberts a 30 year old FA pickup > Devin Smith, Charone Peake, Ardarius Stewart, Chad Hansen

#ExtendMacc

Honestly devin Smith was more of bad luck. I think the kid would of been good but injuries killed him...can’t predict that

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another communication issue between Trumaine and Jamal, and then a 12 man penalty.

You can't make it up. 

Also, that's twice that Trumaine has made that signal too with the same result.  I'm getting a sneaky tickle in my butthole that it's really on him.

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

Yea but would be great to grab a higher pick and trade down for an xtra. 

Yes I have said the same thing BUT I’m not gonna be pissed if it doesn’t happen because Sam is playing so well.  Either way we still have plenty of ammunition to get Sam help

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You want mad? Wait till they don’t resign him. 

But honestly Sam has literally gotten better three games in a row. Nice as f*ck! 

Isn't it funny that Sam has been demonstrably better when he sat for three games and watched?

Huh.....who would of thought!

Just now, The Crusher said:

Not over and over in a game thread. I gave you four dude. Move on and have fun. 

OK.  I will take the direction here but, I am simply stating clear, unaltered facts as a long time Jets fan.  If these facts are not popular to hear and reflect upon by the majority, I can't really control that.  I will continue to present facts where necessary.  No trolling here.  None.

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Another Macc pickup...

Mac would be better served trading all his top picks and drafting in the later rounds and plucking cast offs from other teams. He really sucks picking in the top 4 rounds. He’d probably do really well as a GM in the CFL. 

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

OK.  I will take the direction here but, I am simply stating clear, unaltered facts as a long time Jets fan.  If these facts are not popular to hear and reflect upon by the majority, I can't really control that.  I will continue to present facts where necessary.  No trolling here.  None.

Thanks you. 

Archived