Jets - Packers --- The Game Thread

Maxman

One of Tru or Jamal f*cked that up.  My first glance says that Adams blew it, but Trumaine was signaling for something incredibly late and I'm pretty sure that played a part, regardless.

Doesn't help when, y'know, we're still playing a slot corner at FS.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I thought the Packers put a bunch of players on ice and are gearing up for next year.  
  • The game is not over yet, but great to see Darnold playing like this.  This is good for him, so long as he does not get hurt.
  • This should not be a reason to keep Bowles-watch this space.  

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Maybe just maybe the Special Teams Coach has to be considered for the HC of the NYJ!!

just Saying!!!

Honestly, I don't think he should get the job...but he's at least earned an interview.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You are approaching trolling with this. Please go do it in another thread. Game thread is for enjoying the game. We have a nice one to watch. Knock it off. Thanks 

I don't get it though? It's a fact.  I am NYJ Season Ticket Holder since 1988.  Die Hard.  Am I not entitled to present facts?  Jeez.

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Truthfully it doesn’t matter...we have a QB who finally looks like the real deal. We have cap space and no matter what we have a top 10 pick.  

Yea but would be great to grab a higher pick and trade down for an xtra. 

Archived