Jets - Packers --- The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Haters:  "Macc is horrible.  The worst"....  "Anyway, Darnold, Herndon, Robby, and McGuire look awesome today"!

So true. All these young Jets flashing today and they want to clean house and start over with a new GM that they will hate after the first 4th round pick gets cut. 

20 minutes ago, BigO said:

Yay. Even a monkey can pick a rabbit out of a hat.

I am NO fan of Macs. I'm just trying to be fair. If I'm going to give him hell for every miss and move that I hate, I need to be able to give him props when he finds a player in a later round or pulls off a good trade. But that's just me, I'm not telling anyone else to give him credit for a damn thing lol 

2 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

bingo!

Exactly. Let’s be honest if Darnold has more protection and a center who could snap the ball earlier in the season this might of been a different year. Not saying we would of been a playoff team but Darnold numbers would of been better

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Imagine if this offense adds Jonah Williams, leveon bell, and AJ green/Mike Evans next year!

And then some if the right strings are pulled. Clowney, Lawrence and Fowler and drafting some OL is not out of the realm of possibility.

1 minute ago, MichaelScott said:

I am NO fan of Macs. I'm just trying to be fair. If I'm going to give him hell for every miss and move that I hate, I need to be able to give him props when he finds a player in a later round or pulls off a good trade. But that's just me, I'm not telling anyone else to give him credit for a damn thing lol 

10-6 .......Saved by Fitz

5-11

5-11

4-10

Do the math. 

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

So true. All these young Jets flashing today and they want to clean house and start over with a new GM that they will hate after the first 4th round pick gets cut. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Haters:  "Macc is horrible.  The worst"....  "Anyway, Darnold, Herndon, Robby, and McGuire look awesome today"!

The definition of "living in the moment" posts... years of roster ineptitude - forgotten in the span of quarter by a collection of players it took 4 years to accumulate instead of 1. 

Archived