Kliff Kingsbury to interview with Jets

Jetsbb

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, themeangreenkillingmachine said:

more importantly what the hell did Paradis post? the suspense is killing me, although I have a feeling I'll regret seeing what ever picture he posted.

That’s pretty much all I want to know from this thread.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Wow. ok... more subtle? 

apple-unitard.jpg

Not sure what your first picture was, luckily you deleted it before I got to see it.

That said, we spent a lot of time this season letting everyone know how we were banned from ad networks due to pictures google deemed to be inappropriate. 

Anyhow, whatever it was based on the reported posts, please don't do that here. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

@RJIII

What’s the deal here, Kliff a genuine candidate in his mind for HC, or he going to talk about OC job?  Does Kliff want the job if the Jets are really interested?  Did Helton tell him Darnold is the man and Kliff now wants to try the NFL with Sam based on Helton’s praise?

Shed some light boss.

He got banned for the Mahomes thread. But I think he started a Klingsbury thread in here also around midseason. He loved the guy as a potential HC. 

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

He got banned for the Mahomes thread. But I think he started a Klingsbury thread in here also around midseason. He loved the guy as a potential HC. 

@Maxman please unban him he is 100% accurate and factual before its reported with Kingsbury.  He posted about Kingsbury taking the USC OC job like 24 hours before anyone else reported it.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure what your first picture was, luckily you deleted it before I got to see it.

That said, we spent a lot of time this season letting everyone know how we were banned from ad networks due to pictures google deemed to be inappropriate. 

Anyhow, whatever it was based on the reported posts, please don't do that here. Thanks.

You've certainly done something to piss Google off over the past few years.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 5.52.27 PM.png

14 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

You've certainly done something to piss Google off over the past few years.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 5.52.27 PM.png

This looks like the exit velocity stat when Aaron Judge gets up to bat.

The problem we had with multiple ad networks was with sexual content in the Lounge. Our organic traffic was good though. We were up 35% last year vs the prior year. And 30% that year vs the one before it.

Once we got rid of the sexual content we were reinstated ad wise luckily.

2 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

you can make the argument that paired with a high level defensive coordinator like wade phillips in LA, or Vic Fangio in Chicago...Kingsburry is as good as it gets in terms of pure offensive mindset. That being said i know nothing about his ability to be the CEO that the HC has to be....but i think he is a worthy candidate. at worst, he can prob be the OC on about 6-7 teams today.

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

I said in another thread that I didn't believe darnold should have a say in the next head coach needless to say I don't think Jamal should either

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

He definitely shouldn't have a say. I do like the idea of Darnold meeting the top candidate for a white board session to just have them talk though.

I was heartbroken when he became the OC at USC but knowing he’s back on the radar makes me feel something.

Get this former Jets QB here and if that means making him the HC I’m okay with that. Pair him with either Callahan or Dennison as O-coordinator/O-line coach, get Steve Wilks or Jack Del Río as D-coordinator and keep Boyer.

13 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

See article, educate.

So, Basically the article made three  points,  Kliff Klingsbury runs a high powered offense that features a high percentage of passing.  Some others who don't pass as effectively as Kliff make more money. Kliff did not have access to the same players as Alabama.  So?  He still had losing seasons, virtually every year.  High octane passing games do not guarantee wins in the NFL any more than they guarantee them in college.  It is no surprise that with quarterbacks such as Mayfield, Davis, and Mahomes that he threw the ball often, and with success.  In spite of the talents of these three quarterbacks, he still lost.  It takes more than Innovative Offensive Ideas to be a successful Head Coach.  Ron Earhardt was viewed as a brilliant offensive mind in his time.  It never  resulted in him becoming a brilliant Head Coach.  This guy may be impressive.  I don't think he's ripened enough to be chosen to turn this team around at this crucial time in Jets  history.  Thanks for the link.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This looks like the exit velocity stat when Aaron Judge gets up to bat.

The problem we had with multiple ad networks was with sexual content in the Lounge. Our organic traffic was good though. We were up 35% last year vs the prior year. And 30% that year vs the one before it.

Once we got rid of the sexual content we were reinstated ad wise luckily.

Don't worry, Phil...you're still performing well in Google for keyword phrases like "hot girl thread" and "two girls one cup actual thread"

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 6.22.29 PM.png

7 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

So, Basically the article made three  points,  Kliff Klingsbury runs a high powered offense that features a high percentage of passing.  Some others who don't pass as effectively as Kliff make more money. Kliff did not have access to the same players as Alabama.  So?  He still had losing seasons, virtually every year.  High octane passing games do not guarantee wins in the NFL any more than they guarantee them in college.  It is no surprise that with quarterbacks such as Mayfield, Davis, and Mahomes that he threw the ball often, and with success.  In spite of the talents of these three quarterbacks, he still lost.  It takes more than Innovative Offensive Ideas to be a successful Head Coach.  Ron Earhardt was viewed as a brilliant offensive mind in his time.  It never  resulted in him becoming a brilliant Head Coach.  This guy may be impressive.  I don't think he's ripened enough to be chosen to turn this team around at this crucial time in Jets  history.  Thanks for the link.

You read wrong

Archived