Peyton Manning?

nico002

Let me get this straight. We are ok with Kingsbury who had a losing record at Texas tech and Rhule who has one year of Assitsnt OL coaching experience in the NFL but the idea of the most cerebral quarterback to ever play being the coach is laughable? You guys are so effing dumb.

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Let me get this straight. We are ok with Kingsbury who had a losing record at Texas tech and Rhule who has one year of Assitsnt OL coaching experience in the NFL but the idea of the most cerebral quarterback to ever play being the coach is laughable? You guys are so effing dumb.

And he makes great commercials. For a football player, he's a very good actor.

11 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Kinda surprised no one is mentioning him as a possibility. Dude was a coach on the field for 20 years. 

Kinda surprised?  Really?

At least another week of this 

Shoot me tonight someone

16 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Jets to Manning: We know you've never coached before, at any level. But you seem really smart, and your United Way skit on SNL was eye opening. Would you like to come out  of retirement and work 80 plus hour weeks as Head Coach of the New York Jets?

Peyton: Aww shucks, guys! I'm flattered, and now that John has been exiled for, well, you know....I do have time on my hands...so what the heck, Fellas! Lets do this!

My current rate is $30 Million a year and ownership stake..... 

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Jets to Manning: We know you've never coached before, at any level. But you seem really smart, and your United Way skit on SNL was eye opening. Would you like to come out  of retirement and work 80 plus hour weeks as Head Coach of the New York Jets?

Peyton: Aww shucks, guys! I'm flattered, and now that John has been exiled for, well, you know....I do have time on my hands...so what the heck, Fellas! Lets do this!

Nice! 

But you forgot "Omaha! Omaha!"

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Peyton has a big head.  A HUGE cranium.  You know what that means, big brain, smarts 

Sign him up

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Peyton has a big head.  A HUGE cranium.  You know what that means, big brain, smarts 

Sign him up

Yeah, but I doubt the Johnsons would be willing to fork out the $$ needed to have some custom made XXXXXXL headsets, though.

46 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Yes it’s laughable. So is you calling us effing dumb. Do it again and I will ban you for 18 hours. 

5 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

I think for the remainder of the coaching search, JetNation.com should provide a virtual psychologist. Things are getting real around the board!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not a bad idea.  

One way or another, we all expect the Jets to hire the wrong guy...  even if it is the guy we want, we still subconsciously expect him to fail.  Not even subconsciously... more like a certainty.

Being a New York Jets fan.   smh

Archived