ASJ to the Pats

LinemanCT

18 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Nice move by them.  Solid TE.  In that system, with Brady he'll have a career year.

I worry about this.  He had a bad season with Bortles but with Brady........  Wonder why we never took another look at him.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I worry about this.  He had a bad season with Bortles but with Brady........  Wonder why we never took another look at him.

I think he's a pretty average player, maybe slightly above - solid but nothing I'm overly concerned about.  

But you never know once he's on that team.

It already says something about the talent level when a guy is still on the street a month in FA.  He was clearly way too full of himself when negotiating with the Jets last year, but in the end it might have very well paid off great for the Jets, because who knows if it would've impacted their decision to take Herndon if ASJ was coming back.

He's certainly better than nothing (which is what the Jets had before him), but also not anyone to greatly fear either.

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Nice move by them.  Solid TE.  In that system, with Brady he'll have a career year.

He might. He needs it since he had a less than stellar year last year with his 11 receptions with the Jags. .

Archived