This ******* team.

Jet_Engine1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU, MAC

I'm with you.  I feel like we've seen this story about a dozen times.  Early pick on D - best player in the draft blah blah blah.  Somehow they still don't have a good D.

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I wanted to trade down also but holy sh1t you guys area whiney pack of losers. 

You are the same clowns who'd be crying if we didn't get enough in a trade for this pick. Clearly no one was offering enough. 

**** that. If DT was the only other option, I'd be happy with a swap of firsts, a second, and a 3rd. 

ANOTHER DT. Wow. Gutless, brainless wonder.

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You are the same clowns who'd be crying if we didn't get enough in a trade for this pick. Clearly no one was offering enough. 

We run A 3-4. They just reinforced that with several moves. So, is Q (who is incomprehensible, btw) going to play NT at 300lbs? Is Leo Williams the 0? We drafted ANOTHER DT to play out of position in a poor scheme fit. 

This is how bad teams STAY bad.

3 minutes ago, adb280z said:
Pete @draftcheat
FollowFollow @draftcheat
More

Quinnen Williams to the #Jets at Pick 3. FANTASTIC PICK. You still need to stop the run in this league and while he’ll be absolutely useless during the 60% of pass plays he’ll reduce opposition rushing yards by 0.1 yards per rush. You can’t measure how important that is.

Sounds like he measured. Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

We run A 3-4. Tgey just reinforced that with several moves. So, is Q (who is incomprehensible, btw) going to play NT at 300lbs? Is Leo Williams the 0? We drafted ANOTHER DT to play him out of position in a poor scheme fit. 

Leo needs to be traded.  Right now.

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

image.png.60582e6ad7381c7e347f44edbc272b2d.png

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

On his ass because he doesnt have a center or a legit, multifaceted WR. 

And he was going to get one of each tonight how exactly?
Sucks real bad, got one of the top guys int he draft, lets cry over it.  Cant make it up

2 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Oh. I forgot. You're a DC. Forgot. Won't make the mistake again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

Where does he play? Nose? At 300? 

Or out of position at DE, like we've tried with Coples, Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, and Leonard Williams?  

Yeah, sure, it was a smart pick. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

We run A 3-4. They just reinforced that with several moves. So, is Q (who is incomprehensible, btw) going to play NT at 300lbs? Is Leo Williams the 0? We drafted ANOTHER DT to play out of position in a poor scheme fit. 

We don't run a 3-4. Gregg Williams will run whatever system best fits the talent on the team. That's how good coaches win games.

I'm going to stop arguing now. Because when you argue with an idiot you never get anywhere

Where does he play? Nose? At 300? 

Or out of position at DE, like we've tried with Coples, Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, and Leonard Williams?  

Yeah, sure, it was a smart pick. LOL. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

22 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

How the hell do you know what was being offered? After all the previous Mac drafts, fans have the right to be upset....sick of all you mind readers saying what went down

2 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

How the hell do you know what was being offered? After all the previous Mac drafts, fans have the right to be upset....sick of all you mind readers saying what went down

Ok, fine, then how can you be upset if you're just as clueless about what was being offered???

Think about that......

6 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

its common sense dude...if you are getting sh*tty offers you stay put. I wouldnt have picked him but I wouldnt take a sh*tty trade just for the sake of trading

Archived