Josh Rosen unfollowed Cardinals on Instagram after Murray pick

jgb

It’s just so asinine. People think unfollowing someone is such a huge punishment “haha think how they will feel when I stop following them. That’ll show em!”

Newsflash—everyone on social media is on broadcast mode. All your likes are from others hoping to get a reciprocal like. It’s an absurd digital circle jerk.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

It’s just so asinine. People think unfollowing someone is such a huge punishment “haha think how they will feel when I stop following them. That’ll show em!”

Newsflash—everyone on social media is on broadcast mode. All your likes are from others hoping to get a reciprocal like. It’s an absurd digital circle jerk.

The new not getting a Christmas card punishment 

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Matt39 said:

The new not getting a Christmas card punishment 

I LOVE this analogy thank you. Passive aggressive narcissism: lacking the courage to discuss openly with someone whatever issue there is between you while believing that depriving them of perfunctory updates or intermittent superficial contact from you is the world’s worst punishment.

Frank Costanza was onto something, a regular (if ritualized) “airing of grievances” is actually a great idea for family and relationship health.

PS: do you have my new address? Still waiting on that card from you since last year.

11 hours ago, PCP63 said:

To be fair, he was probably told that he was their starter, he was going to be their franchise player, all kinds of stuff...and then they draft a QB #1 overall after only 1 year. 

Josh Rosen did absolutely nothing wrong here or in this entire situation.  They fired the coach, and the entire staff around him who brought him in.  He had the worse OL in the NFL and essentially no competent OC and he was expected to do what precisely?

Folks should not be piling on this young man, why is he the villain?

Arizona should have traded him BEFORE the draft why aren’t they called out by Mensa member Steve?

Just a sad situation. 

• Upvote 1